PDA

View Full Version : Pictures?

MsHutch
08-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Does anyone try to avoid having pictures taken? I hate that I don't like them, but they always seem just awful!! I know that's vain, which I don't think I am, but tell me what you think!

Angel Oliver
08-12-2009, 05:47 PM
OMG you are beautiful,so pretty.But you know i understand what you mean.I too dont like it.I see a face that doesnt belong to my body....i have a geeky smile and i too dont like it....yet i have so many on my profile lol.Honest i dont like my photos taken.
But you should have your photo taken..you look fab.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MsHutch
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Not to knock the guy Rocky in the movie Mask, but i think I bear a strong resemblance to him...not liking it so much. Or the body that goes with it with all the aches and pains!

MsHutch
08-12-2009, 05:55 PM
BTW Angel, I AM a geek, lol!!! I don't really mind that title, but????

Angel Oliver
08-12-2009, 06:30 PM
:) Snap then i am..and i loved the Mask,the sad film you mean? But no way...i see beauty on your photo..so there! :) xxxxxx

Jewelz
08-12-2009, 08:46 PM
I've gained SO MUCH WEIGHT and my face is SO BIG that I don't want my picture take, ever. Period.

abbasgirl
08-13-2009, 10:00 AM
You're not alone...I don't like to have my picture taken either. I hate to hear my voice on recordings too.

Ms. Hutch, you have a very pretty face. :yes:

debbie-b
08-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Ms Hutch,

I don't see, what you see, you look pretty to me. But I do understand self criticism, I do the same thing. My husband loves my pictures, all I see, is fat cheeks, even though I am not on prednisone.

Debbie

ButterflyRN
08-13-2009, 03:52 PM
I avoid pics when I'm on high dose steroids! I don't like my moonface!

leaann
08-13-2009, 04:54 PM
I guess I am the odd person out here.... I love pictures I am just the person on the other side of the camera most of the time... so not in many... Even though I have talked my husband into have a pic of me and him together taken at a studio....

Pics are fine as long as they are taken of my front side and not my huge back side that I seem to be getting lately... use to be the other way around... the front was large and backside was not but now my backside could fit in an 18 wheeler and there would be no room left over for anything else...