PDA

View Full Version : All Locked UP

Sandra
08-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi everybody, feeling pretty bad today....and confused as per usual with this disease.
I had a very rough week last week, one of those where no matter how much I wanted to stop this world so i could get off i couldn't , Too many issues, too many visitors, too much work and nobody seeming to be concerned about loading me up with their issues and what the results were going to be.
I had a terrible night, my body IS pain from tip to toe, my muscles locked and aching, stiff and uninterestd in moving without great effort.
I watched a program the other night that describes this pain and stiffness to a T, it is called SPS or stiff person syndrome, it was on 20/20.
I am new to Lupus and wonder if Lupus can do this too? My spine and shoulders and neck are solid as are my hands and legs. My jaw and face as well and feeling numb.
My brain has left me and my eyes ache, I have been suspected of having CNS issues although it has not been fully explained and just in what way I am being affected.
I'm rambling, sorry for that, thanks for listening. Sandra

Angel Oliver
08-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Welcome Sandra and thanks for sharing you story.I am so sorry you are going through this,but hopefully soon you will get to your doctor and get them to explain everything so you understand properly.We all will help you too in the meantime.Your story is me also right now.I have a few ailments and being tested for LUpus.What meds are you on?
I just hope you are able to rest more,cover up in the sun,sit in the shade,take meds prescribed and most of all keep posting here.There are more members that are more knowlegeable than me, but i am glad you found us,cause you will see many people in the same boat as you come and surround you to help you through this tough time.

You are not alone!!
Love Amanda.xxxxxx

Pearl
08-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi sandra

Sorry you are suffering. I hope you have an opportunity to visit with your doctor soon. Keep us posted.

Jana