PDA

View Full Version : Hurting More Than Usual Today

DrinkofWtr
08-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Hurting more than usual today because I was putting up a curtain in my bedroom yesterday and washing windows and screens. Today I feel the muscle pain throughout my whole body. We suffer, don't we, when we try to do things?

Angel Oliver
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Im sorry you are hurting and yes we do hurt when we try to do the simplist of things.
You try and rest,take a nice hot bath with bubbles in and relax those muscles.It wont cure it but will help to ease.

love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

lucky7
08-07-2009, 02:40 PM
OH BOY DO WE!!! I SO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE!!! :wacko: I too have that same thing happen to me NO MATTER WHAT i have done inside and/or outside the house. It amzing to me sometimes how the SMALLEST task can lead to the WORST FLARE. I used to be the kind of person that took on SO MUCH EVERY DAY and i actually LOVED it! I got things DONE and i took care of EVERYONES wants and/or needs. Talk about going from one end of the spectrum to the other!:skeptical: Oh well, at least i am the one sitting back and WATCHING for a change i guess. :huh:

abbasgirl
08-10-2009, 05:59 PM
((((Hugs)))) It can be so beyond frustrating. How are you today?

DrinkofWtr
08-11-2009, 11:09 AM
I am feeling better today. It helped when I was able to see my Dr. and get my pain medication refilled. I had taken my last pill the day before my appointment with him. I am glad I am finished with the curtain hanging. It took its toll. How are you doing Abbasgirl?

abbasgirl
08-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better, sweetie. Whew, that was cutting it close with your pills. I hate it when that happens, and it's happened more than once.

I'm doing better. Thanks for asking. You've got me thinking about changing my curtains now. :cute:

ButterflyRN
08-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better! May it continue every day!

lucky7
08-12-2009, 01:05 PM
WOO HOO to FEELING BETTER!!!!!!:yes: