PDA

View Full Version : Lupus pics/ regular pics

crmj1183
08-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Can you guys tell the difference between my lupus pics and my regular pics?
My steroids were increased back in June and some of these pics were taken after. And I have the moon face.Im starting a LUPUS ALBUM.

well can you tell??????

That last pic is from yearbook yourself.com, lmfao!!!!!!

Angel Oliver
08-05-2009, 04:42 AM
I looked and all i see is ''beautiful'' and very pretty. You are so lucky to have a face like you do...all your photos are fab!

Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxx

crmj1183
08-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Awwww, thanx. My face is huge from all the steroids, there are 2 that were before my flare.

I hate having such a fat round face I lokk like a fat baby :unsure:

mountaindreamer
08-05-2009, 06:48 AM
well, i have to agree with angel.....you are a beautiful woman. I really do not see a "moon face". Your shinning smile grabs my attention, and i don't see anything else.

keep smiling, and no one will be able to see the difference.

debbie-b
08-05-2009, 07:31 AM
well, i have to agree with angel.....you are a beautiful woman. I really do not see a "moon face". Your shinning smile grabs my attention, and i don't see anything else.

keep smiling, and no one will be able to see the difference.

I agree with you, her smile is all I can see and it is beautiful.
Crmj you are very, very pretty, like mountaindreamer said, I don't see a moon face either.

Debbie

crmj1183
08-05-2009, 12:58 PM
thanx guys, I think maybe you just can tell, yhose werent good pics Im gonna take some without my makeup on not smiling . then everyone will be scared:shocked::shocked:

Chriss

Jewelz
08-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Well I think that last pic was taken in the 80's:cute:

But in all of them you are a very strikingly beautiful chic! I seriously don't see a moon face.

I, however, do have a moon face and will spare you the pictures!:shocked:

Hugs
Jewelz

jcg196
08-05-2009, 09:36 PM
You look beautiful in all of them i couldn't see anything wrong with ur pics :yes:

red246
08-06-2009, 05:33 AM
You look beautiful! Your face is a tiny bit fuller, but I still wouldn't say a moon face! I have a moon face and the huge neck to go along w/it. :hissyfit: You have nothing to worry about it!

ButterflyRN
08-06-2009, 03:18 PM
You look beautiful! My face is a moon too!

widebody
08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Chriss,
you're a stone-cold fox/babe/hottie in ALL of them! Think of it this way - the changes in facial shape just add variety. It's like those Doritos that have two flavors in one bag!

Brian

rob
08-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Chriss,

All I see, is a beautiful woman with a million-dollar smile. The woman I see in each of those pictures, will turn heads everywhere she goes.

Rob

crmj1183
08-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks everybody

Im really insecure about it, I know that sounds crazy to you guys but I already have a perfectly shaped circle head, with a pie face, then the fat baby cheeks, I just dont look like myself. But thank you.

ButterflyRN
08-07-2009, 04:43 AM
I actually won't let anyone take pictures of me when my face is as round as it is. I've unfortunately have also developed some steroid acne on top of the moonface! You don't notice it until you get close up to me but it doesn't make me feel so pretty! I try to stay positive and remember that it will eventually go away when the steroids are lowered!!!