PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

sits_inthe_corner
08-03-2009, 06:55 AM
I made a post...but I think I messed up...it never showed so here it goes again..

Helloooooo and hugs

I've been way from the board for quite awhile.

Things have not changed for me .... health is no worse or better, still looking for work.

I'll try not to be such a hermit:)

Hope everone is well.

rob
08-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey there,

It's good to see you! How are you doing? Last we spoke, you were job hunting. Hope all is well with you!

Rob

Angel Oliver
08-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Oh welcome back we always miss you.Hope the job hunting is sucessful soon for you and you begin to ease with your health.Thinking of you.

Love n hugs Amanda.xxx

mountaindreamer
08-03-2009, 01:35 PM
well, i am sending you a big HELLO sits-in-the-corner.

so glad you popped in for a while....hope you keep in touch, cause we really miss you around here. Hope the perfect job is in your near future.

be good to yourself and know that we care.

lucky7
08-03-2009, 01:42 PM
HELLO!!!! Ive so missed seeing you around here!!!! You were one of the first people to scoop me up and WELCOME me when i first joined! So sorry to hear still no work:no: I hope that changes SOON for you. Im glad to hear that your health is NO WORSE at least. WOO HOO to THAT!!!! Glad you popped in!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pearl
08-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi!

Glad you :popworm: popped in! I always smile when I see your avatar. It brightens my day.

Jana

lucky7
08-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Thats FUNNY that you said that Jana about her Avatar! I ALWAYS thought the SAME thing! Isnt it just so HAPPY and CHEERY and FULL OF LIFE!!!!!!:yes:

sits_inthe_corner
08-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Ya I missed seeing the little guy too lol...when I logged in yesterday and he popped up I had a good giggle.

Rastagirl
08-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi Sits....

It's so nice to hear from you.....I've missed you so much around here......missed your kindness and support and the quick wit and humor you always shared. And, yes...your avatar too. That always makes me smile, as does your sig line......"Oh look...a cookie". I giggle at that cuz I am always distracted by cookies. lol

Though you've been absent, you've been in my prayers. Sorry to hear you're still on the search for a job....I'll continue to pray for both that and for your health.

Glad you popped in to say hello..... :wavey:

Love ya,

Lori

dsunshine
08-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey Lori!!!
How ya doing aside from the health? I hope well and YOU WERE MISSED on here! I do hope something comes up for you as far as work...Economy sucks so bad and I am hoping it turns around by year end so we can all be progressive, happy and healthy!
Missing you tons..by the way did you check out the T-Shirt web site I sent you?

lucky7
08-04-2009, 02:06 PM
AWWW, that sounded CUTE, YOU had a good GIGGLE. I hope you can GIGGLE MORE EVERY day!!!:cute:

crmj1183
08-04-2009, 05:47 PM
At least things arent worse. Im glad to hear that. Dont fret things will get better. I know I say this alot to everyone ... stay positive. But really its the only thing that gets me through this. It helps me so i try and pass it along. Sometimes you gotta laugh at stuff or say "ok I can handle this" and when you tell yourself that it manifests. So ...

[/SIZE]

Chriss

Spanglishqueen
08-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I missed you sits. I always loved looking at the tiger face with his great laugh. Glad to know your ok...its okay we all have hermit phases