PDA

View Full Version : drama continues

kim,l
08-02-2009, 05:28 AM
my son joshua got mugged last night ended up in hospital with cuts bruises got his wallet stolen and mobile police trying to catch offenders. sarah threatning to commit suicide mental hostel where she is have been searching here room and removing everything she could hurt herself with she could end up spending time in mental facility again she is deeply depressed. needless to say stephen i will not be sleeping tonight he has had pain in the chest due to worry so i will be watching him tonight as well the stress is never ending i just want this all to stop i don,t know how much more of this i can take i am flaring up again living on valium just to get through the day sometimes i believe we are cursed i don,t how so much drama can happen constantly for 3months everyday is anew thing to worry about just want a little peace and quiet and just want to able to sleep and rest sorry to bother you i know you all have your own worries just venting again only relieve i get thankyou for listening to me my friends hopefully soon be able to report some good news for a change. hugs and well wishes to everyone. kim l

Angel Oliver
08-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Oh Kim,

Im so sorry to hear about Josh getting mugged and hope he is ok. Im also so sorry about your daughter and my heart ached to read how you watched your husband as he had chest pains.

Life will change.Believe this.I know life is throwing everything your way right now,but please keep fighting.We will all support you,help you n give you love and hugs across the air waves.

Your daughter is in the best place,hospital.I suffer with depression so bad at the moment,i too can not cope so well.I too feel everythings too much to handle.But i come here,tell you right now....and i know you understand. Your daughter will get the best help,the correct meds and it may take a while,but hopefully she will slowly come out of the darkness. Its so hard when a loved one wants to die,but really somewhere inside she so wants to live..for you.The illness has hold of her.The hospital is the only place where she can get that help right now...so remember that.You are NOT responsible for her illness.It happens....but it also can be treated.

Your son, oh my, so very frightening and i hope he recovers and so glad he he now home with you safe.It can happen to anyone...wrong place wrong time...so dont think your family are cursed you are NOT.

Your husband.....he is sick, he loves you and would be so upset if he knew you sat awake worrying about him. know though its natrual what you are doing....so many worries.

YOU....my dear friend.So much is happening constantly, you must be so overwhelmed,but please know i care and i know one day all this will come to an end and your luck will change and you will begin to feel peace. Until then,cry,come here get it out of your head.We all will support you through this very difficult time. Make sure you do something for you today.For me im gonna run a hot bath with bubbles..sit n relax with the radio on.Well i sayy relax...dont think ive done that for a whie...like you..but do something...even if its half an hour...something just for you.Just try and forget your worries otherwise you too will be more sick.

I am sorry all this happening to your family and im sending you gentle hugs and just know i care.

Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxxxx

DrinkofWtr
08-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Things will get better, Kim. You have to believe that. It's extremely hard to cope with all that you have on your plate. My wish for you is peace and quiet
pronto.

mountaindreamer
08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
oh wow, kim,

every day my wish is for your life to turn around.....so much pain, and i am so sorry.

you just keep venting here, that is what our family is for....we are here whenever you need us....i know we all wish we could make things better for you.

Pearl
08-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Kim -

I am praying for you and for your family. Please do not lose faith. Keep pressing on.

Jana

ButterflyRN
08-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh Kim I am so sorry to hear of this. You and your family are in my prayers!

lucky7
08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
I am SO SORRY for whats been on YOUR plate and now what has been ADDED to it Kim.:no: We are HERE FOR YOUR rough times so NEVER APPOLOGIZE for it. I UNDERSTAND feeling so OVERWHELMED, BUT, it will PASS. Its just about GETTING THROUGH it and coming out the OTHER SIDE of it all. ITS HARD BUT YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. Keep those THOUGHTS in your head STRONG AND RATIONAL to HELP YOU through it. HUGS to YOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SandyR
08-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh Kim just what you didn't need right now is more crap, huh? I am sorry to hear about Joshua, I hope he is able to be home today. I hope that the hospital has found a way to help Sarah. I know it's hard to keep the faith when it feels like the walls of the world are collapsing in on you, but please remember that you are not alone. We are all here praying for you and your family to see happy times soon. You are in my thoughts & prayers.
Sandy