PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Reg-tt, I have lupus for 15 years and living with it!

reg-tt
08-05-2005, 05:46 AM
I have so much that I could talk to everyone about, I can't relate to everything but there's a lot that I can. I have lupus sle, with the systoms of authur, please excuse my writing, I have dry mouth, dry eye and everything that goes with that half the my mind go's and comes,if I don't take something to sleep I I will not sleep at all. I have muslce scmas from the top of my head,to the back of my neck and down my back to my lower back, the will make you ask your higher power for forgiveness for what over you may have done! Then there's day's your so tried that nothing at get done. I also have a have aliitle depression, what ever that surposored to mend. I was drivivg around one time and forgot where I lived at, that was fun, aslo several times went to a store and had no idea where I was at, hey try telling someone that one. :roll: If you want som story I have some for you! Reg-tt

hatlady
08-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Wecom aboard reg-tt! Sounds like you have agood sense of humor about it all, which is what can save the day!

I hope you'll find a lot of support on this board, and will participate a lot - we all learn from each other here!

reg-tt
08-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Well :!: I hope you are doing fine today, thank you for your kind words, it alway's helps here someone cares and understand. I just worked 51 hours this weekend so I'm really tried and I only have one day to rest. So Once again I want to thank you and I will chat with you later. :D