PDA

View Full Version : Saysusie Update

Saysusie
08-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Hello Family;
Just a quick note to let you all know that I have not dropped off of the face of the earth.
I have been very, very sick for the past 4-5 days and have not even been able to get out of bed in order to get on the computer. I have not fully recovered yet, but I am able to get up and move around a bit. I will be here with you in full force very soon..recovery is going slow, but it is going!
Love To You All
Saysusie

Bonita
08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Get well soon . Love and prayers from Bonita

Angel Oliver
08-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Oh My im sorry to hear you've been so sick.I thought you were off enjoying your goddaughter,thats why i have not posted to you.Hope you feel better soon my friend. Has the doctor been looking after you? If you carnt answer its ok.You just rest n hope you ease up soon.

Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

red246
08-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Hope you get to feeling better soon! Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!

lucky7
08-01-2009, 06:44 PM
AWWWWW, our BEAUTIFUL SAYSUSIE!!!! Im so sorry you are feeling BAD. YOu are in my HEART and my THOUGHTS HUGS AND LOVE with CYBER KISSES to top it off!!!! XXXXX Please be well soon:cute:

debbie-b
08-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Saysusie,

Hope you feel much better very soon. Take care of yourself.

Debbie

admin
08-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Saysusie - you realize this November you will have been on this site for 8 years? Time sure has moved quickly.

Rastagirl
08-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Aww...so sorry Saysusie....please rest up and take good care of yourself.

Gentle Hugs :hug: you have been missed around here, cuz we Love you :yes:

Don't try to hurry back too soon, most important is YOU feeling better all the way.

You are in my prayers always...... :angelic:

Love you,

Lori

Angel Oliver
08-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Wow 8 years ....and you have helped so many people Saysoosie in memory of Lauri. Well done and i hope we give you comfort through YOUR bad days, like you give to us all.

Love n hugs and hoping today is a better day for you.
Amanda.xxxxxx

ButterflyRN
08-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Feel better soon SaySusie! And thank you for creating this site!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
08-02-2009, 11:07 AM
ohhh saysusie sorry to hear you been ill heres a over the pond virtual hug from me xxxx
and as far as the 8 years wow wow wow thank you so much from bottom of my heart i have found so much comfort, friends and family cause of this site and its all down to you xxxxxx thank you xxx

:grouphug::kiss:

mountaindreamer
08-02-2009, 03:28 PM
hi saysusie,

i am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad....you have had a decent summer of travel, and now you have been slapped with this....you have truly ridden the lupus roller coaster.

thank you for eight years of selfless service to this forum....your knowledge and compassion are the heart of WHL.....

rest and take care of yourself, we will still be here when you feel better.

Pearl
08-02-2009, 04:13 PM
What a wonderful gift you have given all of us over the past eight years. I hope you are well very soon.

Take care,

Jana

gina
08-03-2009, 10:42 AM
I hope you feel better soon. sending you big hugs.

dassar RN
08-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Saysusie,
Hope you feel better soon. :hug:
Dassar RN

brandichi
08-03-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Take good care of yourself and hope you feel better soon!

Love and healing prayers to you,
Cheryl

Jewelz
08-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Feel better Susie! It always stinks to be sick in summer:sad6:

lucky7
08-03-2009, 01:45 PM
WOW! 8 years Saysusie! Just want to say THANK YOU again for what you started here, you ARE so BEAUIFUL a person. HUGS and CYBER KISSES!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:kiss::hug:

Faith
08-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Hi Saysusie,

I am so sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope you get better soon and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,

Faith

kim,l
08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
hope you feel better soon many hugs

AyahsClan
08-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Has she posted anything since the 1st?

OMG my worry gene is amped up. Susie I know you have a family support system but if you need ANYTHING I'm not that far away and I got some great wheels for the summer.

Saysusie
08-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Hello Everyone:
Thank each and everyone of you for all of your love and well wishes. No, I haven't posted much due to this last flare-up. However, while I am not completely recovered, I am at least able to come out of the bedroom and get on the computer again.
I am so sorry to have been gone for so long. I really, really missed being here everyday. I know I am not the only one who goes through this Lupus merry-go-round and I am so grateful that everyone here is so understanding!
Thank You Again and I am sending much love to every one of you!

Always
Saysusie

debbie-b
08-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Hello Everyone:
Thank each and everyone of you for all of your love and well wishes. No, I haven't posted much due to this last flare-up. However, while I am not completely recovered, I am at least able to come out of the bedroom and get on the computer again.
I am so sorry to have been gone for so long. I really, really missed being here everyday. I know I am not the only one who goes through this Lupus merry-go-round and I am so grateful that everyone here is so understanding!
Thank You Again and I am sending much love to every one of you!

Always
Saysusie

I am so glad, that you are a little better. Hopefully, you will be your old self again and completely recovered,asap. We all missed you and were very worried.

Debbie

HopeAlwaysHope
08-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Dear Saysusie,

I have heard your name mentioned many times by my sister, Lori (Rastagirl). You have created such a beautiful place for people to come and express themselves in so many ways as they and you deal with life (and lupus) on a daily basis.

It was wonderful to see your name logged in today after you have been so very sick and in bed for so long.

I have been praying for you to feel better each morning and with each new day...and I will continue to keep you in my prayers for your healing.

Sandie (HopeAlwaysHope)

narrowboatnutter
08-08-2009, 07:01 AM
glad to hear you are on the mend....take it easy, be kind to your self and hears prayer for a contiuned recovery....get even better soon, lots of love n/b/n

Spanglishqueen
08-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi Saysusie,
Sorry to hear you aren't doing well.:no: Glad to see you are slowly recovering. I'm wishing you well and hope you are better quicker than you can say:

SUPERFRAGILISTICESPIALIDOSIS

:hug: :hug: :kiss:

Saysusie
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Debbie-b; Thank you so much and I am sorry that you worried. I am getting a bit stronger each day. However, I've had to make even more lifestyle changes in order to cope! It seems that the lists of "Can't" is far out numbering the lists of "Can" Ah Well.....

HopeAlwaysHope;
Thank you so much. I have enjoyed reading your posts and am so happy that your sister guided you to us. I have not had an opportunity to welcome you to our family, so let me do that now. You will find (& have already witnessed, I'm sure) that this is a family filled with loving, caring, supportive, understanding and faithful members. You are never alone when you are here with us. Welcome to our family :cute:

Narrowboatnutter;
You are also a new member whom I've not yet had an opportunity to welcome yet? Have I? At any rate, welcome to our cyber family filled with loving people. Thank you for your kind words and I hope that we can provide you with the support, information and acceptance that you need!

Spanglishqueen:
Many thanks...It has been a very long time since I've been this sick and to have this come upon me back to back! I am working very hard at recovery and doing all that I can to avoid another relapse.
I never knew how to spell SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICESPIALIDOSI!! That was so cute...thanx!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Samo
08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Hi Saysusie,

I hope you feel better soon, lots of love!!

cheryl_v
08-08-2009, 09:14 PM
You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you keep getting better. At least you still have a "can" list, I guess that's something. I will say an extra prayer for you tonight. You have been so helpful for me before, wish to do the same for you as well. God Bless you my dear.

HopeAlwaysHope
08-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Dear Saysusie,

Thank you for your very lovely welcome.

I most definitely can tell that this gathering place is full of love and supporting, caring individuals who reach out to touch and bring comfort to others in pain even while they themselves are enduring their own.

Blessings to you and may God bless each new day with renewed strength and more things that you CAN do.

Sandie

ButterflyRN
08-09-2009, 12:02 PM
SaySusie,
I hope that you are feeling better today!

Saysusie
08-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Samo - I am feeling a bit better with each day. I got out of the house last nite to go to dinner with my hubby. I was not able to eat much at all and felt like a wet blanket when we got home. But, at least I got out of the house again..Yaaaah....hooray for small blessings!!

Cheryl_V - You are so right. I AM very thankful for my "can" list, even though it seems to be diminishing rapidly. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful for what I can do!

Hope...Thank you for your very kind wishes for blessings of strength! I am so happy that you are here!

ButterflyRN..How are you??? I am feeling better today, thank you very much. How are you feeling today?

Peace and Blessings to you all
Namaste
Saysusie

TobyJug
08-09-2009, 03:50 PM
x hug
Hope u feel better soon...

cheryl_v
08-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Your Welcome Saysusie.

I was hoping that didn't sound wrong or mean. My thoughts and words have been a bit jumbled lately, hard to get them in sync with each other. I do hope the "can" list rises again soon for you.

Glad to hear that you went out, small accomplishes are better than none at all. I try to remind myself of that as often as I can. Best wishes and sending you my strength....................your in my prayers.

magistramarla
08-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Saysusie,
I'm glad that you are feeling better, and I just want to add my thanks to you for being you. We all owe you a great deal.
Take good care of yourself.
Gentle Hugs,
Marla

SandyR
08-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Saysusie,
I'm glad to hear you got out. I think it's better to be out and about and a little bit of a stick in the mud then to be confined to the walls of your house or worse, the edges of your mattress. I bet your hubby was just glad you were there with him too.
Sandy

abbasgirl
08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
((((((Hugs))))) to you Saysusie dear. You're very missed. I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

Saysusie
08-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Cheryl_V; No worries. I heard the sincerity in your words, so there was nothing in them that was wrong or mean!! I know that everyone here is filled with caring and support for one another, so I approach each and every post with that assumption. Thank You for caring and for being supportive!

Marla;
ooooh, I needed that hug! It's amazing how the smallest kindness can have the biggest affect! Sending warm hugs of appreciation back to you!

SandyR - It was so good to get out...out of bed, out of the house, into the cool summer night. I was so thankful to be able to do that small thing. This disease certainly teaches us how to be grateful for each and every moment and how to appreciate the smallest, most beautiful things; like a cool summer night! Thank You So Much

Abbasgirl; I missed all of you too. One night, I actually dreamt that I went to an outdoor concert (or some type of gathering) and there was a banner that said "WHL" on it. I went over to the banner and all of you were there. I was so happy to see everyone and I actually recognized each and every one of you immediately! We all sat on the cool grass as the sun was setting and sipped wine and sang songs to each other..then we were on a sailboat and Rob was at the wheel telling us stories about his sailing trip around the world. My hubby told me that I was quietly humming and chuckling in my sleep....that was a great dream!!! I meant to tell Rob about the dream, but I forgot.
At any rate, thank you and I truly missed all of you too!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

cheryl_v
08-12-2009, 07:04 AM
That does sound like a wonderful dream. I bet hubby thought that was so cute, you humming and chuckling.

The dream shows how much you care for us all too. Thanks for being here for us, even if only in spirit and not words at times. Special thanks to you for having this place made, I would be a basket case of nerves by now if not for this place. For someone who is a loner and never leaves home much you gave me what I had been seeking and could not find in my small town, friends. Good hearted and understanding friends, all thanks to you and Conrad (and being married probably hubby too had helped some). Now instead of dreading each day and stressing, I wake in better moods. I know if it gets too bad I have somewhere to go and someone to talk too. Also know this is where I can get answers to problems when I feel at lost, and a place to vent when I feel all bottled up inside. Found this place by an oops, best oops I ever made on the web!

Many Hugs and Love and God Bless You!!..............................CV

abbasgirl
08-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Oh that's a nice dream...maybe it's prophetic. That would be awesome!

I'm so glad you're doing better. Yes, it's great to get out of the house! Hallelujah! Those little things matter so much. I was thrilled to be able to buy groceries...I think I was their happiest customer. It was a cloudy day too so no worries about the sun. I had aches and pains but oh I had fun with that errand, with hubby's help. He was thrilled I could go too... those little things matter so much. Once upon a time I hated that errand. lol.

lucky7
08-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I havent been around BUT i wanted to say i am SO HAPPY to hear that you are doing better Saysusie!!! WOO HOO to that!!! :yes: And THANK YOU for your words of wisdom about Plaquenil!!!!! I just dont like taking drugs unless i truely HAVE TO. YOu made me feel BETTER like YOU ALWAYS DO!!!! YOU are SPECIAL that way along with so MANY OTHER WAYS!!!!!

Saysusie
08-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Lucky... I just sent out a SUSIE SCOUTING PARTY to look for you:yes:. I am so glad to see/read you!! Anyway, I can't tell you how happy I am to be feeling better (lol). I do hope that the Plaquenil helps you. Thank You for your very sweet words!

Abbasgirl: It is rather funny how old chores that we once hated are now milestones that we are grateful for now (lol). Congratulations to you for having a good outing that you were able to share with your hubby! High Five on getting out of the house:laugh:

Cheryl_V; I don't often sleep, much less dream. Most of the times, my dreams are horrible. So, to have this dream and for it to be so loving and filled with all of you...it was a dream that actually healed my soul and one that I hope to hang on to. Abbasgirl says that it might have been prophetic...Gosh, I hope so!! It was one of those rare dreams that you remember, vividly, forever!
I am so happy that you have found a place, here with us, where you do not feel alone and where you find a reason to wake up a bit happier. I can't tell you how much you saying that means to me! Thank You and I am so happy that your "oops" brought you here to us!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
i am sorry to hear you are unwell say susie take care of yourself and be well soon many hugs kim l

cheryl_v
08-14-2009, 09:01 AM
I always believed things happen for a reason. My "oops" had a reason, and your most welcome. I don't sleep well either, much less dream. The ones I have are choppy and terrible. It is nice to have a good one now and then, even better when its a great one and you are bleesed to remember it too. I'm glad you were blessed and got to keep the memory.

BonusMom
08-19-2009, 12:48 PM
And saw this post.....hope that you're on the mend and feeling better.

Thanks for all that you do.