PDA

View Full Version : New here:)

snewberry
07-31-2009, 11:41 PM
My name is Stephanie. I am 32 years old. I have five beautiful boys and have been married for almost 15 years. Not "officially diagnosed". But was on my way before I left my job and lost my medical insurance. Luckily my husbands insurance is great and I will be added in the next week or so. Positive ana, sed rate aroud 50, degenerative arthritis, sun sensitvity and the list goes onnnn. LOL I am so glad I found this place. I have so many questions. Cant wait to get to know you!

rob
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to our group. Please make yourself at home here!

Rob

Angel Oliver
08-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi Stephanie,

We are also glad you found us.Sorry to hear about your insurance but thankful about you being added to your husbands.Wow 5 children how fab! Hope you get the help you need and soon from a doctor,with meds as well. Let us know how you get on at the doctors when you go. I am Amanda 39 from Uk and was diagnosed at christmas then undiagnosed now being tested every 6 weeks,so im sti;ll in limbo since 2004,when i first took ill. I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome,asthma,ibs,acid reflux and im addicted to chocolate :)
You ask anything you like.We laugh n cry together here and everyone you will chat to are all understanding and very knowledgeable with tons of compassion. So welcome to whl and please know you are not alone.

Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxx

jcg196
08-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Hi Stephanie welcome to the site :laugh: you will find a lot of love and support here

snewberry
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I really look forward to getting to know you all!

Rastagirl
08-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Hello Stepanie :wavey: and welcome to WHL......

I already know one thing for certain about you.....You are one busy, busy Mom that's got her hands full. :yes: Five boys....that's wonderful! Congrats. How old are they? and do we get names?

I'm Lori....in my forties and have had Lupus for 27 years. Diagnosed at age 18. Been married 26 years and I have 2 teenagers, a son and a daughter. They are my joy in this life. :veryhappy:

I just wanted to say goodluck with your upcoming appointment....please let us know how it goes. And if you have any questions about the site, or finding things......just ask. There are so many great members that'll be happy to help.

You've definitely found a great place to ask your questions about Lupus and similar overlapping AutoImmunes's....a place where you'll be with people that understand fully what you're going through. You'll find a lot of compassion and support from our members.

Again, welcome and glad you found us.

Fondly,

Lori

Pearl
08-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to add my welcome.

Jana

mountaindreamer
08-02-2009, 01:49 PM
hi stephanie,

wow, five boys.....i agree with lori, you are definitely one busy mom.

you say you have so many questions,,,,,please feel free to ask them. We do not mind repeating ourselves....so many times we forget when we have already addressed something, and we just repeat ourselves.

i am so very glad that you will be covered by your husband's insurance.....i hope you can find a good rheumatologist who will compassionately work with you as you learn how to live with lupus.

again, welcome, please make yourself at home here.....