PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick HELLO!!

froggal
07-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Just wanted to say HI to everyone while I had the chance. I am still in the hospital!! I am not sure how much longer I will be here, but I am SO ready to go home!!! I miss everyone and look forward to catching up when I get home. (They are guessing it should be another 2-3 weeks) I think the nurses are SICK of me!! It really, for them most part, has not been too bad of an experience. I MISS EVERYONE!!! I cant wait until I can chat with you all, and hear about what has been going on in everyones lives!!! I will get back on as soon as I can!! My thoughts are always with you all!!!

You lupie friend, :cute:
Angie

froggal
07-30-2009, 01:29 PM
I need to get back on here so I can post . . . I dont want to be a fierce puppy for the rest of my life!! :laugh:

ButterflyRN
07-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Froggal feel better soon! What are you in the hospital for? I just got out of the hospital yesterday after just 2 days! I can only imagine what you are going through! Let us know how you are doing!

Angel Oliver
07-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh we missed you,there is a post especially for you i'll find it n bring it forward for you to look at the wishes for you.Hope they are making you feel better and to let you know we are all thinking of you.

Love n hugs Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
07-30-2009, 07:27 PM
i hope your hopping up out of your bed soon, Froggal!

lucky7
08-01-2009, 08:22 PM
WE MISSED OUR FROGGAL!!!!! WORRIED about YOU!!!!! GLAD you are here!!!!!!!!:cute:

DrinkofWtr
08-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Get well soon. We are looking forward to your exit from the hospital.

mountaindreamer
08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
hi froggal,

so glad to hear from you....we were all worried about you, and there you are stuck in the hospital.

hopefully you won't have to stay another 2 or 3 weeks....let's hope you get out sooner....and yes, you must post....can't hang around as a fierce puppy.

Pearl
08-02-2009, 04:11 PM
It's time for a jailbreak....you need to be out of that place soon! So glad you checked in. I'm praying for your recovery.

Jana