PDA

View Full Version : yea, well, go figure

NoodleMom
07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
I had my second opinion with the GI doc today. It would appear that I have and enlarged bile duct. The bile duct is to be 6cm mine is 8.9. I have to go get more bloodwork done A Liver panel/screen/something. If the liver screen shows an obstoction then i will have an ERCP (some big word that is a mouthful to say) some sort of endoscopic procedure.

The old doc never said a thing about gall bladder, bile ducts or liver screens.
So tomorrow get to be the pin cushion again.

Oh and he gave me a script for the constipation. I am to check in with them in three weeks.

There ya have it.

K

SandyR
07-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Oh Kasey, sorry to hear about that. Being a human pin cushion stinks! What did he give you for the constipation?

This site explains your procedure very well. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/ercp/ The parts that you would have to do sound a lot like the prep for the upper and lower GI series. Honestly, the cleansing part was the only rough part. I suggest getting some nice soft TP before hand if you end up going for the procedure. :yes: When does he want you back for the lab results to decide on the procedure?

Angel Oliver
07-29-2009, 04:41 PM
You are in my thoughts Kasey.Sending you gentle hugs n love.

Amanda.xxxxxxxx

NoodleMom
07-29-2009, 06:59 PM
He gave me Amitiza.

Rastagirl
07-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Awww....sorry for this news Kasey. Gentle hugs to you :hugs: ....you've been through WAYYYYY too much, girl.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers ..... :angelic:

Love,

:cool2: Lori