PDA

View Full Version : Back pain

Spanglishqueen
07-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone,
Just curious if anyone here gets back pain. So far I got the Sjorgens Syndrome Diagnoses last month and possible Lupus not enough symptoms yet. I have a Rheumy appt. in Aug 31 when he'll check all the blood tests he did today again.
Due to being in soooo much pain I was able to get squeezed in today to a last minute cancellation (that LIKE never happens so WOOHOO me!) My pain complaints were stiff and achey joints including Hip, shoulders and hands and back pain. My back pain feels like someone popped my head open and poured a pot of boiling water down my spine then started to jump on my entire back for 2 hours. :tongue2: I've been in pain from this and the dry eyes which are not being relieved by drops and cause HUGE headaches for a while. My eyes hurt so bad I can't even tolerate reading the comp. screen too much :no:
Rheumy said the stiffness in joints is AI related but not the back. He did prescribe me an anti-inflammatory but pharmacy didn't have it in stock so I have to wait til tomorrow.

Just curious if anyone else gets back pain.

Thank you for reading my thread :hug:

dsunshine
07-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Hello Spanglishqueen/Brenda/B
Sorry to hear about your back pain and all the other symptons you have and are going through. Pain in any degree especially joint pain is horrible and un-bearable...extremely unbearable. I don't nor have I ever experienced back pain from what I remember but I do have chest pains which my Rheumy stated was due to a flare around my lungs...very painful when breathing in or trying to lay flat when I go to bed.
Happy to hear you were able to get squeezed in...please keep us all posted
Sending you love and hugs!