PDA

View Full Version : Get better soon Heidi....

iseedeadmonkeys
07-27-2009, 07:15 AM
She has the pig flu...

wishing you well my dear

All my love and hugs

Jane
xxxx

Angel Oliver
07-27-2009, 07:20 AM
OINK no!! Oh Heidi you must feel so poorly.Take your meds,rest drink plenty.Thinking of you n sorry for the oink joke....i know its not funny...im just sick in the head lol.

Get well soon
Love
Amanda.xxxxxxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-27-2009, 07:34 AM
thanks janey for starting thread love you too xx

and thanks angel xx
haha angel love it its what i've told every one i got the oink oink flu maybe kermit will come be my night nurse!!!! :-)

yess feel well rough but every one has been lovely i've had my ex on the phone checking i'm ok if i need anything, norma doing erands for me over weekend and my brothers ex wife my dearfriend/big sis rach and her mum went and got my med and so yummy choc mags and bing meals so i don't have to cook xxx

stoney
07-27-2009, 08:48 AM
glad the nagging finally got u to go to the drs so u can get better quicker, as i told u joe has been asking when u and jane r coming over so he is waiting to see u. also if u r not quick at getting better u wont see that i actually do have carpets..they r just normally covered in toys haha hope u feel better soon... altho after r convo the other night u can do a teriff miss piggy karate chop and yell hhhhiiiiiyyyyyaaaaaahhhh ;-) love from norma, mj, elmo and animal xxx

Rastagirl
07-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Awww....Heidi.....big Hugs :hug:

Take good care of yourself and get well soon.

This place is much too quiet without our bouncy Tiggerlicious :yes:

Here's a little something to cheer you up, hun.....

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/celebrity-pictures-kermit-miss-piggy-celebrity-romance.jpg

Love ya,

:cool2: Lori

NoodleMom
07-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Oh Heidi, Thats tough.
Praying you get better soon.

K

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-27-2009, 11:16 AM
thank you all on your lovely comments xxxxx

i'm sure i'll be back to my bouncing normal self soon xxxx

aaaahhhh lori love it think thou its only time i'm gone have a love interest with a little green frog!!!! lol :-)

Rastagirl
07-27-2009, 11:24 AM
thanks janey for starting thread love you too xx

and thanks angel xx
haha angel love it its what i've told every one i got the oink oink flu maybe kermit will come be my night nurse!!!! :-)

yess feel well rough but every one has been lovely i've had my ex on the phone checking i'm ok if i need anything, norma doing erands for me over weekend and my brothers ex wife my dearfriend/big sis rach and her mum went and got my med and so yummy choc mags and bing meals so i don't have to cook xxx

So glad to hear you are being well cared for! :veryhappy:

You are in my prayers.....

magistramarla
07-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Get well soon, Heidi.
Marla

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-27-2009, 11:40 AM
hay thanks yer being well cared for all family have come out of wood work on the phone ones that ain't heard from in ages but still no word from kermit!!! lol xxx

wrightrs
07-27-2009, 12:43 PM
So sorry you are sick hope you get better soon !!! Take good care of yourself !!!

:wub::1::5::shock2:

abbasgirl
07-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Oh no! I'll be praying for speedy healing! ((((Hugs)))) So glad to hear you have such great care. ((((more hugs))))

SandyR
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-pigs-in-space-swine-flu.jpg

Heidi,
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Just sending you a little pig flu humor to help you through.
Sandy

Rastagirl
07-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh Sandy.....that is hilarious!! :)

I headed over here to leave Heidi a picture to cheer her up.......

Jane left me this one on my visitor page the other day and it did the trick for me......

Hope this one makes you feel better too, Heidi!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qCsvwRBkQEw/SdWLVWhZmvI/AAAAAAAAAEw/gic8nw3HkXg/s400/SexyFireman.jpg.jpeg

Do you have a fire that needs putting out ?????

:laugh2: Lori

SandyR
07-27-2009, 06:29 PM
woo hooooo! which fire department does he work at because I am feeling like I need to move there and be "rescued" ;)

mountaindreamer
07-27-2009, 08:00 PM
dearest heidi,

i hope you are feeling better today. how wonderful to have so many people to care for you...you are obviously loved very much.

lori....good god girl, are you trying to give all of us a heart attack? WOW, i need a light.

Rastagirl
07-27-2009, 08:08 PM
:) :)

ROFLMAO

Just doing my part to help others feel better..... :yes:

Monique89
07-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Hope your feeling better soon Heidi!!!
Sucks to be sick.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-28-2009, 05:31 AM
Oh Sandy.....that is hilarious!! :)

I headed over here to leave Heidi a picture to cheer her up.......

Jane left me this one on my visitor page the other day and it did the trick for me......

Hope this one makes you feel better too, Heidi!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qCsvwRBkQEw/SdWLVWhZmvI/AAAAAAAAAEw/gic8nw3HkXg/s400/SexyFireman.jpg.jpeg

Do you have a fire that needs putting out ?????

:laugh2: Lori

well i just wanted to quote this message cause one the most important i thought we could all do with a second look how did you know i had a thing about fireman ahhhhhh just had to put fan on to cool me down!!! damn jane you didn't tell me he worked at your station i don't care if he swing other way as log as he can come stand here put my fire out!!! lmfao
and two to say thank you all for thinking about me its very kind of you all!!
sandy i love your poic too!! unfortunatly i have had noo prince kermit to come kiss me better lol

amm feeling little better today thou still sound like i could run my very own sex line!!! lol :-)

well oink oink to you all wiull keep you up dated on my progress off to curl my tail and paint my hoves!!!! xxx

rob
07-28-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick Heidi. Sounds like you are doing OK though. Get well soon!

Rob

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-28-2009, 07:14 AM
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick Heidi. Sounds like you are doing OK though. Get well soon!

Rob

thanks robs yer am feeling bit better we lupies deal with alot worse !! hopes you ok xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
07-31-2009, 11:58 AM
well thought i would let you know doc gave me all clear am no longer contagious if anything my immuine system had bit of battering so more like to get something of others than they are off me thanks for all your well wishish xxxxx

Angel Oliver
07-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Oh fab news Heidi but dont over do things you rest up.

Love Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
woot! woot! that is awesome news Heidi!

Rastagirl
07-31-2009, 08:39 PM
Good news, Heidi....I'm so glad to hear it. Glad to know you fought this off and are on the mend.

Take it easy for awhile, like Angel said.....give yourself a chance to strengthen your immune system.

Hope each day you find yourself feeling better and better.

Love n Hugs,

tiggerlishus - Heidi
08-01-2009, 03:03 AM
thanks guys yer i am taking it wasy was supose to be gonig to family bbq today but family have don't want me there in case i do still have it which upset me bit as it was whole reason i rung doc and he said more chance i get something from them then there me giving them something but hayhoe its cleaning for me instead lol enjoy your weekend peeps love you all xxx

kim,l
08-01-2009, 04:47 AM
glad to hear you feeling better just take it easy for awhile you deserve it stay well hugs kiml

narrowboatnutter
08-01-2009, 07:56 AM
get well heidi, i wont make any pig jokes....as im guess you have had belly full of them !!!! hope you are back on your feet and well very soon....its great you are feeling better, but do take it easy....you will need to be careful with yourself for awhile!!!

Angel Oliver
08-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Oink shame about the bbq...sorry i carnt help it :) But really,i know you wanted to go but the media hype is frightening people so, never mind.Do your cleaning then rest and watch telly and eat chocolate instead.Or come on here n chat.Just take it easy,you've been so sick.

Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxx

lucky7
08-01-2009, 06:46 PM
HMMMMM, cleaning over a BBQ, something seems WRONG with this picture Heidi:skeptical: Glad youre a bit better though!!!!!! Stay well and dont over do it!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

tiggerlishus - Heidi
08-02-2009, 11:13 AM
ahh thanks everyone means alot xxx
well still bit tired but getting there its a miracle i made it out of house today its been great i jsut went to local pub nad had sunday roast and chat with freinds but it was lovely made up for not able to go bbq thou was slightly disappointed by family none of them ringing to see if i was ok but i am not going down negative mood again finally just got out of it but thank you guys your like my internet family love ya xxHxx