PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll

NoodleMom
07-23-2009, 06:39 AM
I am sorry that I have not been on here for awhile. I have been dealing with what I thought was a flare up again. I have had a toothache for about three weeks. I was feeling very feverish and like I had the flu. Muscle aches and the whole nine yards yk?
I went to my rheumy on Monday to find out that my tooth was abscessed and that was what was making me feel so sick. I had an emergency root canal yesterday. My tooth and jaw are still very tender but I am on the mend.

My HubbyMan has been working on the site for my bears and its almost ready to go public. I'll let you know when it does. I really am hoping that this will take off really soon and I can add the MemoryBear to my collection.

love ya,
Kasey

Angel Oliver
07-23-2009, 06:43 AM
OUCH oh my the pain you must have suffered.So glad you had it sorted out.It'll take a while for the tenderness to ease,but the worst is over hopefully.
Goodluck with the site cause the bears are so cute.

love Amanda.xxxx

crmj1183
07-23-2009, 07:01 AM
Ouch, Im sorry hear about your tooth:shocked:
it was abcessed that is very painful I hear... but its all over right? Ihope you are feeling better and i cant wait to see the site with the Teddy Bears, I LOVE TEDDY BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Chriss

iseedeadmonkeys
07-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Welcome back Noodlepoodle

So sorry to hear you had a nasty time with ure tooth, hopefully things will get better from onset,

Btw whats happening with the bears?

ISDM
xxx

NoodleMom
07-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Thanks for all the warm thoughts and kind words.
the abscess is what was causing me so much pain. I am already feeling better afa the flu-like symptoms go. The jaw pain is now just a dull ache. Thank God. I was going crazy out of my head with pain.

HubbyMan is almost ready to put the site up. I am able to make custom bears with fabric I have on hand or if you like you can purchase the fabric you love, send it to me and I can make a bear out of that.

If anyone is interested in a bear b/4 the site is up just let me know. I'd be happy to start one now.

Kasey

gina
07-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Sorry about the tooth pain i feel for you at least it gone now.

can't wait to see bear site.
are you going to ship them anywhere? did you decide on a price if so how much.

i am interested in buying them.

hope you feel better soon.:laugh:

NoodleMom
07-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Gina-yes we ship anywhere. I am not sure what the cost is but HubbyMan can figure it out. I guess he would need your addy tho.

K

iseedeadmonkeys
07-23-2009, 11:38 AM
o0o0o0o0o how exciting,

Imma gone go find myself some fabric wohooo a hand made bear all the way from the states sounds fab...

ISDM

SandyR
07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
noodles - having dealt with an absessed tooth, I feel for ya! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Can't wait to see the finished bear site!

ButterflyRN
07-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry that it was an abcessed tooth, but glad not a flare! I hope you feel better soon!

Saysusie
07-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm glad that you are feeling better and that the abscessed tooth has been taken care of. I, too, am glad that it was not a Lupus flare.
Can't wait to check out your site!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie