PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning

Sandra
07-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Hello everyone, hoping you are doing ok, I have a question about early morning symptoms.
I have been really hurting the last week. When I hurt I find that when I wake up early in the morning I feel like I'm in a coma, drifing restlessly in and out of strange dreams and I am simply unable to wake up or get up. I tremble and have strange dreams when normally I don't really remember dreaming at all. I sleep really late on those days even though I want to get up. I am just so tired, it feels like I have been drugged. i also feel a kind of anxiety and chest pain where it's hard to breath. Maybe it is my breathing, maybe I'm not getting enough breath? I now I am super dry and my lungs bother me.....
I do take a tylenol 3 when I go to bed when I hurt so I can go to sleep and stay to sleep but i wouldn't think 1 tylenol would bother me 8 and 10 hours after I have taken it??
It's a terrible way to start a day and in fact I end up draging myself for a good part of the day even after I can get up and around. But it usually is gone by noon or so.
Please somebody tell me I'm not crazy! Thanks Sandra

Angel Oliver
07-22-2009, 03:42 PM
YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!! I too experience a similar thing also. Every morning is different.Does your doctor know about the dry feeling in your lungs? If not make an appointment just get checked out. I wake up,lately depression overwhelms me,then im stiff n knees n elbows hurt.Neck is stiff n shoulder blades hurt n burning.Jaw hurts.....then i drift off.Lately Micheal Jackson in all of my dreams.I sit up....room spins..feel bit sick...lie back down,think...just one more minute....then an hour later im awake again.....ground hog day begins.
So no.....you are not alone! Hope you tell your doctor about this,could be side effects from meds....maybe something else.I have asthma,so i know why my lungs are croaky,but i have many meds,inhalers n a nebuliser to help me out. Hope you feel a little better knowing someone else feels similar.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

Sandra
07-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes the stiff neck and shoulders are really bad for me too. Another thing is the falling fast asleep only to awaken in 10 minutes and then fall asleep again and awake....drives me around the bend...so i wonder what this is? The symptoms are always the same and usually when i'm flaring....I wonder if it a central nervous system thing? not too many replies I guess it's not too common... but i know it is something as there is a pattern of symptoms that reoccour for me allot....and it drives me crazy but I'm not...thanks Sandra

pandagirl
07-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Weird dreams, and it was even before meds!! I now take Elavil at night, it keeps me asleep and no more constant waking!!! I do get the vivid dreams early in the morn, and I think thats why I remember them so vividly...becuse it is before I wake up. I do wake a little groggy but I am getting sleep now.:wacko:

Danica01
07-28-2009, 02:59 PM
I also get this. A lot of mine has to do with my Ambien and so now I cut it in half so I don't feel so groggy and yucky in the morning. When you are finally able to get out of bed drag yourself to the shower. Hop in and it will help with the stiffness and dry feeling in your lungs. It will relax you before you actually start the day. I also have asthma so I too have lots of asthma medicine to help me out. Before I was diagnosed with asthma the shower thing really helped. Hopefully this will help you too! Hang in there and I am so sorry I haven't responded sooner!