PDA

View Full Version : Off to the beach!!

Delphinia981
07-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Hello family,

We are headed to the New Jersey shore for some much needed R&R...I will be gone for the next two weeks...so y'all be good, okay? I will miss you all...hopefully, I will return with my Plaquenil taking effect!! Should be interesting to go to the beach without getting in the sun...I can do it, though!! Because...

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/commenthaven/graphics/causes/awareness-blinkies/lupus8.gif

:yes::laugh:

Rastagirl
07-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Oh Carrie.....have a wonderful 2 week vacation at the beach. That sounds like so much fun!!

I hope your med kicks in real soon, so you can feel good while you're enjoying your time. Just make your beach time early, early or head out there for the sunset and evening time.

You will be missed around here....but we know you'll be having so much fun with the ones that matter most, your husband and beautiful daughter.

Have a safe trip.....and take lots of pictures so we can see. :yes:

Hold on to that "Lupus Survivor" attitude.....it's what gets me through each and every day.

Blessings,

:cool2: Lori

Danica01
07-22-2009, 12:03 AM
You deserve this break! Enjoy every moment of it. Drive safe and we will see you when you get back. We will moss you very much and hopefully when you get back you will have good news about your meds. I am thinking of you and will continue to until you make it home safely! Sending you lots of hugs for your trip :hug:

mountaindreamer
07-26-2009, 10:06 PM
hi carrie,
i hope you are having the best family vacation ever.....keeping my fingers crossed that the plaquenil starts helping you feel better.

yes, vacation at the beach without being in the sun is weird, but it will be worth it if you do not have a flare.

Danica01
07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
I am thinking about you and just like mountaindreamer.......I hope the meds have kicked in a and your feeling great :veryhappy:

iseedeadmonkeys
07-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Do we get to have 99's, and sit in deckchairs.....and walk along the prom with our fish&chips??

Ow im so glad your off on holiday

hope you have a lovely time

ISDM

SandyR
07-27-2009, 03:57 PM
woot! woot! for the beach! where on the shore will you be? LBI? Point Pleasant? someplace else? have a great time with lots of sunscreen!