PDA

View Full Version : Female Question

Spanglishqueen
07-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Hello,

I was just curious if any one here experiences more fatigue when on or near their menstrual cycle? I have felt sooo tired since Sunday and yesterday I could even see the bags under my eyes...and then later that evening I started my cycle. I started thinking and I realized I usually I do feel worse right as I'm starting it.

Angel Oliver
07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Well my fatigue is hooked onto me no matter what.But,i do find i feel very low,much lower and i cry the day before...every time.Only noticed it more recently.Tell the doctor,see if he can help you with it.If he does....i want some of what he gives you ok? :)

Lots of love Amanda.xxxxxx

Leksie
07-21-2009, 08:22 PM
I always get more symptoms of my Lupus right before and during the first couple of days of menstrual. I've pondered how my hormonal changes may affect my Lupus but never really brought it up to my docs. I just figured thats the way it was.

SandyR
07-21-2009, 08:31 PM
yes, I do from about 3-4 days before until the 3rd or 4th day after it begins. makes me want to :sleepy: alllll day. wasn't always so for me.

crmj1183
07-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah Im really tired and definitely more bitchier excuse my french, lol, lol

Danica01
07-22-2009, 12:14 AM
I had the same problem and I asked my doctor about it and he told me that for women their hormone fluctuations do actually cause a change in their Lupus......not a good change. My was affected so bad during that time of the month that I was put on a pill that stopped me from having my period. I have to admit, not having that monthly hormonal change has helped the Lupus stay pretty consistent at this point. So, you are right......the two really are connected!

I am so sorry you are feeling yucky and I wish I could do something to make you feel better. I am sending you gentle hugs to hold you through the yucks during this time of the month :hug: