PDA

View Full Version : just saying hello!

caro
07-31-2005, 08:05 PM
hi, i'm caro and i thought i'd come in and say hello. i've had sle all of my life and was dx'd when i was 14 and i'm 42 now.
i just heard about this site the other day and have been checking it out and my registration finally went through today.
i think there have been some wonderful questions and answers i've read. thanks to the founder of this site for honoring her daughter by starting this site and maintaining it. i truly appreciate your caring and concern.
caro

hatlady
08-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi caro!

This is a great site, isn't it? Lots of information to share. Saysusie has done a great job of keeping us informed and making this a welcome site for all.

hugs of welcome,

hatlady

hippimom2
08-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi caro, this is a great site. I just recently joined too. I'm newer to the disease than you. I got sick a little less than 2 yrs ago. It's good to have you here :D

caro
08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
thanks for the WELCOMES to the site. i've enjoyed reading so many of the posts. the questions and answers are all outstanding. even someone whos been around the sle block a few dozen times can learn a great deal.
caro

Saysusie
08-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi Caro :lol:
Sorry it took me so long to welcome you. I was actually on vacation :lol: and it was a well needed one!

We are so happy to have you with us and I know you will find everyone to be kind, caring, supportive and informative!!

Again...Welcome
Saysusie

caro
09-29-2005, 08:49 PM
sorry i haven't been back for awhile. i've been in the hopital twice and in bed most of the time since i joined the site and have only been posting at my other support site. i still want to come on here but need to limit my time while i get better. thank you for the greetings and i will be back to learn more. caro

Cassady
09-30-2005, 04:31 AM
HI,
THIS IS A GREAT SITE. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR PROBABLY TEN YEARS OFF AND ON. MY HEMO DR IS SENDING TO A RHEMY. MY APPT ISN'T FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS. HE THINKS I HAVE LUPUS. I THOUGHT I WAS JUST CRAZY. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TEN YEARS I FEEL LIKE MAYBE I'M NOT CRAZY.
THANKS TO ALL FOR THIS WONDERFUL SITE -

Saysusie
10-02-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi Cassady and you are welcome.
Most of us have been through the "Glad-to-have-a-name-for-it-and-glad-to-Know-I'm-not-crazy" merry-go-round. No, it is not in your head; what you are feeling is real and your symptoms are genuine.
All of us here understand where you are and are here to help you in any way that we can.
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie