PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

sickofbeingsick
07-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone! It's been awhile since I have been here to see how everyone i doing. I have been trying to ignore the symptoms this summer and just push through and enjoy what I can with my children. For some reason I feel worse in the summer, yet better because my spirits are always better with the longer days. (South Dakota winters are just too dark and gloomy).

Hope the summer is treating you all well. I haven't forgotten the advice and support I have received on this forum--especially since I don't have a diagnosis, and my doctor and husband think I am crazy--well so do I for that matter!

mountaindreamer
07-19-2009, 07:23 PM
hi sickofbeingsick,

nice to hear from you again....i hope you are enjoying your summer with your chidlren. Keep standing strong to dr. and hubby....you know your body, and you know that something is going on.

take care and check in again...

Danica01
07-19-2009, 10:21 PM
It is so nice to hear from you!!!!!! I am sorry you are feeling bad right now and hopefully you will get through the summer and will be able to look back and say you enjoyed every minute of it!!!!!! Pop in when you can, we are always here for you when you need us :veryhappy:

lucky7
07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
AWWWW, nice to see your thread!!! I too experience the bittter sweet feelings of summer being here. :yes: i am here to FEEL it with you!!! So NEVER feel alone!!!!! HUGS TO YOU!!XXXXXXXX

Saysusie
07-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh Sick...You are NOT crazy and we have missed you. I know how hard it is to deal with the summer months, so I hope that you are being kind to yourself even though you have no diagnosis.
Now, you know that, even without a diagnosis, you are still an important part of our family here! Right...you know that...right?
So, do not stay away because you have no official diagnosis. We are here for you even if you are never given a definitive answer.
Don't stay away so long...take care of yourself and welcome back!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
07-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh so nice to hear from you...we miss you. I too have no confirmed diagnosis yet,but i know what you mean when you feel crazy....but you are not.One day you'll find the diagnosis and hopefully get the right meds to help you through it. Hope you play nicely,try n rest and plenty of sunscreen in the sun and if possible..keep to the shaded area more if you can.But try n enjoy and know n keep saying in your head ''im not crazy whl all understands me''. Sending you gentle hugs.

love Amanda.xxxx

sickofbeingsick
07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Oh thanks everyone for the welcome back! I feel like I have a family here!

Angel Oliver
07-22-2009, 04:38 PM
You certainly have.xxxxxxxxxxx

Danica01
07-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh thanks everyone for the welcome back! I feel like I have a family here!

You do have an amazing family here who loves and supports you unconditional. It sure does make the whole process a little easier just knowing you can contact others who feel the same way. We have missed you and we are so glad that you have come back :veryhappy:

crmj1183
07-23-2009, 06:28 AM
Hi sickofbeingsick,

We never met, but welcome back and Im sorry that you're not feeling well. I hope things turn around real soon.

Chriss