PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

DrinkofWtr
07-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi Everybody;

Been having personal problems lately and haven't checked in for at least a week or more. Also have been very busy with all kinds of things going on. Also,I have been doing some tutoring on the side and am trying to teach my Dad the basics on the computer he just acquired. He is a novice on the computer--even more than I am.

rob
07-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Hey stranger! I was going to send out a search party! Sorry to hear of personal problems. I can certainly understand that. Hope things ease up on you soon.

Rob

Danica01
07-19-2009, 11:52 AM
I am so happy you checked in!!!!! I am sorry you are going through a little rough patch. I hope it gets better soon! Check in when you can and we will all be here waiting for you :wavey:

Saysusie
07-19-2009, 12:03 PM
He Drinkofwater;
It is so good to hear from you. I am sorry that you are going through some personal problems and I do hope that they are not causing you too much stress. We are always here for you whenever you need us.
I do hope that things get better for you and that this happens quickly. Sending you hugs!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lucky7
07-20-2009, 02:26 PM
HI!!!!! MISSED YOU!!! Sorry to hear its been a little rough for you lately!:no: Glad to hear from you now though!!!!! LOL about your dad, sounds like mine! Gentle hugs and hope things look UP for you soon!!!!!XXXXXXXX