PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Giovanni

abbasgirl
07-18-2009, 04:51 PM
This sweet little boy's wonderful grandma works with my husband. The link below tells his story. Please be praying for him and his family.

Thanks everyone.

http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?aid=110044&storyid=132715

If the link doesn't take you directly to his story, look in the list for "Finding a Kidney for Giovanni".

Rastagirl
07-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Abbasgirl.....thank you for sharing this with us.....the tears are flowing as I type.

What an amazing little boy, Giovanni is....and what a tough fighter!!

I will be praying for Giovanni, and his family....as well as the person out there that has a kidney for this special little boy....whoever that might be.

:heart: Lori

scubagramplit
07-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray that it be youre will to find Giovanni a kidney suitable for transplant to this young boy and for healing for him and comfort for his family, thank You Father, in Your Sons holy name, Jesus Christ we pray; Amen.

Leksie
07-19-2009, 07:01 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with Giovanni and his family...May God bless them as only he can.

abbasgirl
07-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Angel Oliver
07-25-2009, 01:26 PM
My thoughts n prayers are with Giovani and his family.xxxxxxx

abbasgirl
08-12-2009, 12:46 PM
The latest on Giovanni is he is still waiting. So sad. Thanks for your prayers.

abbasgirl
03-12-2010, 02:37 AM
I am so so happy to report that Giovanni not only got his kidney but both he and his mother are fine! He is a happy healthy little boy and busy doing all the things little boys do!!!

Thank You, Lord!!! And thanks to everyone for your prayers for him and his family!!!

rob
03-12-2010, 04:07 AM
I am so so happy to report that Giovanni not only got his kidney but both he and his mother are fine! He is a happy healthy little boy and busy doing all the things little boys do!!!

Thank You, Lord!!! And thanks to everyone for your prayers for him and his family!!!

Now there's some good news. I am very happy to hear that Giovanni and his mother are doing well!

Rob

Angel Oliver
03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Oh Leslie thats fantasitic news to read,thanks for letting us know.Wow!!

love Amanda.xxxx

Saysusie
03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Wow, such wonderful news!!! Thank you, so much, for keeping us posted on how he was doing!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie