PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Great , Great GRRRREEAATT!! (In Tony the tiger voice)

crmj1183
07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi, ( smiling)

Im feeling great today and Im creating this thread to spread a positive vibe or aura if you will. Have you ever heard the saying happiness is contagious? Or something like that .... Im really bad with cliches anyway, Im spreading joy, positve energy, peaceful, serene thoughts all that good stuff!!!! I hope you all catch these moods. I hope everyone is having or has had a lovely day. I have had an outstanding day, Im so blessed in so many ways. I feel so wonderful and I thought..... I need to spread this joy to these wonderful people on the site. You're probably wondering what was so great? Nothing out of the normal happened, besides me being pain free and my swelling is leaving, leaving, leaving did i say its leaving, lol. I realized ehow truly blessed I am, and not just me each and everyone of us. Im elated that I have this forum to come and talk to friends all over the world. You guys are super supportive when times are bad but you guys are even better when they are good.
I hope all is well with everyone:yes::yes:

Love, Chriss

MicRoMediC
07-16-2009, 06:17 PM
That's awesome! Congrats on having such a great day!

SandyR
07-16-2009, 06:33 PM
woot! woot! on the swelling going down. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better today!

Leksie
07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm so happy for you!! Thank you for sharing the blessings....I feel the good vibes:cute:

brandichi
07-16-2009, 09:44 PM
WOOHOO!!!!! Fantastic news, Chriss - I'm super excited for you!!!!!!! I'm so glad the swelling is down and you're feeling great today!! Now we have to keep this going with you, me, and everyone on this amazing board. We can and we WILL beat lupus!!!!!!

I feel the same way about the board, and I am so blessed to be a part of it. I tend to be really shy and hesitate to post sometimes, but everyone is so friendly and encouraging that I think I'm becoming addicted to being here. What I love about it most is that there's always someone here who can answer our questions, no matter what they are, there's always someone to cheer us up when we're down and frustrated with what we're going through, and there's always someone to reach out and share an encouraging thought, share a laugh, or just listen. There is no other place like it, and I'm so glad all of you are here.

And to spread more good vibes, I had a great couple of days too. My friend is visiting from Canada, and we're having a blast. We were out most of the day today, poking around a really cool antique/craft place, then went to lunch. After a nap, I made a yummy dinner including the first of the veggies from my garden, and then we watched a Christmas movie. Yes, Christmas in July, lol. We only see each other once a year, so have to celebrate everything in one short week. It's nearly 1am and I'm still up - woohoo!!!! Tomorrow will be more low key, then Saturday we're going to a fair all day, or as long as I'm up to it. BEST of all, I had NO PAIN today!!!! I'm sharing this because I really really hope it is contagious - catch it, everyone!!

Sending out lots of hugs, wishes, and prayers that every single one of you wake up feeling stronger, healthier, and happier in the morning. Love and blessings to all!! :cute:

Oluwa
07-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Open the flood gates and let the water spill...deflating... hugs. That is indeed wonderful news.

Woohoo! I was worried about you. That much swelling for so many days, weeks, scary to me I can only imagine what it felt like to you.

Wearing shoes today? Lovely strappy sandals?

Enjoy the day...I will too.
Love,
Oluwa

gina
07-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Thats great
it must of worked my swelling in my feet have been gone all week too, my shoes are slipping off.

Your right we have a great forum.:thumbs-up::fest42::fam21:

Lala
07-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Whoo hooo Yea for Chris!! I hope today continues in feel better!!!

crmj1183
07-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Oh Yeah!!!!

Today is the bomb!!!! Do peoplle still say that?? lol, lol, lol. Im wonderful today it was raining this morning in Detroit and I actually RAN TO MY CAR!!!!!! HA!.Its all good baby:yes::yes::yes:

I hope everyone continues to feel better as I am and everyone is definitely in my prayers
Love Chriss!!!!