PDA

View Full Version : I'mNotOkay

GigiGirl69
07-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi All,
I was hoping that maybe this site may help me. Educational wise - or even just mentally. I have had lupus since '06, I also have cardi-vascular disease, fibromyalgia, chronic pain. I am under ALOT of stress, and don't know how to handle it at times. I am in a WHOLE LOT of pain today, from stress?...or this weather, it's so humid. I was just hoping there is someone out there to talk to. I am new here - so I really don't know how this works. So, I apologize if I'm doing this wrong! To all you people out there, suffering from lupus, my heart goes out to you! I have other problems and wanted to talk about them and my medications, but I don't want to waste anyone's time if I am posting this wrong. If anyone reads and responds to this - "THANK YOU!"
I feel so alone!

Oluwa
07-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi GiGiGirl...I am Oluwa...tell me about your stress. Onload on us, we can carry it for you...we can suggest, give ideas on how to alleviate it...or too times just to see our words as we write about how we feel causes a release...try it.

Know, you are not alone. At this forum, WHL..we are family. Someone is always here to chat up, answer questions, listen. And there is the care, really, the love...such understanding...

There is this area the main forum. We each have a profile page..and there is private messaging.

Go ahead click on my name..see the scroll down...click on View Public profile and you can write there...or click on Send Private Message.

So, tell me whats going on?

Tigh hugs...squeeze.
Love,
Oluwa

SandyR
07-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi GigiGirl!
I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with so much pain and sickness. You definately came to the right place. I found this site a little over a month ago and it has become a second family for me. It's a great place to offload your anger, get advice, share your happy news. Some people on here (like me) have not gotten a formal Lupus diagnosis. Some of us are also dealing with additional health issues. No matter what you are feeling, no matter what the topic, you can talk about it here and know that it is a place of trust, love and respect. This site also has an arcade where you can spend your ucky days beating the high scores and there are social groups and ongoing threads. Welcome!
Sandy

Angel Oliver
07-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi Gigigirl,

So glad you found us.You are in the right place.Please offload on us ,tell us what you want,we will all gather round n support you always. Stress is my middle name...well not really :) but you know what i mean. I so hope we can help you through this.Im sorry you are in pain n stressed out, so im sending you gentle hugs.

Lots of love Amanda.xxxxxxx

MicRoMediC
07-16-2009, 05:35 PM
You've come to the right place. There are a lot of people here to support you through your tough times. I'm sorry you're going through that. We can all relate in some way, shape or form. I know that doesn't help much, but come here to vent and say whatever you need to. Post your questions, your frustrations, and your happy moments. We'll always be here.

Jerzi
07-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey there, GigiGirl69.
You're not doing anything wrong, and you definitely came to the right place. I found this place a few months ago and even just creeping around the forums has helped me deal with the symptoms. Stress is never good for someone with our health problems (nor is the weather).
I just felt like letting you know that you're not alone in this! I think we all have that feeling, but just come here when it arises, and we'll be here to talk you through it. =]
Feel free to message me if you wish, and I'm hoping your stress goes down and your health gets better soon.
<3

Hugs and many spoons,
Jerzi.

crmj1183
07-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Gigigirl,

You are in the right spot honey. Any questions you have or any gripes we are here for you. Welcome, feel free to chat with me anytime about anything. Im sorry you're having a tough time right now. I hope you start feeling better right away. Cheer up

Chriss

Danica01
07-19-2009, 05:57 AM
Gigigirl,

Welcome to our family and what a family it is! You will find the love and support you need here. Tell us what is going on and and always remember we are here for you! There will be good times and bad times throughout our lives and our diseases, we will be here through all of those times. When we hold our stress in we tend to feel even worse and it can even get to the point where we are thrown into a flare. That is why it is very important to never hold anything back or inside of you. Hang in there and let us carry some of this weight for you. We are here whenever you need us and please keep us posted on you and your life. I will be thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts and gentle hugs..........again, welcome to our family :hug:

Danica

:angelic:

Saysusie
07-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi Gigigirl;
As you can see, you've come to the right place to find people to talk to who completely understand what you are dealing with. You've been given some great information and good advice. Especially concerning stress. Stress is one of our biggest enemies and can cause major flare-ups. Also, exposure to the sun's UV rays (even fluorescent lights in offices and stores) can cause symptoms to worsen as well as flare-ups.
It is important that we understand how stress can adversely affect our lupus. Part of that understanding will be our efforts to avoid undue stress and/or to eliminate stressors from our lives. We are here to help you do that. You can come to us, at any time, to receive support, information, understanding, and just to have someone to listen to you. We want to help you to manage your lupus as much as we can.
What medications are you taking? Perhaps I can help you to understand why they were prescribed and what they are hoping the meds will do.
Remember, you are not alone and we are here to help you whenever you need us.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie