PDA

View Full Version : I would like to say ...

leaann
07-13-2009, 11:12 AM
I would like to say a big Thanks to everyone here. Everyone has been so nice and understanding and has giving me alot of help and hope and understanding.

People that I deal with on a daily basis don't seem to understand, but everone here is so so understanding and friendly...

Thanks so very much for everything and making me feel welcomed.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Danica01
07-13-2009, 10:37 PM
I am just so happy you have found us! You will never be alone and you will always have someone to talk to, I promise! Keep your head up and remember that there is always someone on here that is going through what you are going through and can completely relate. Always be open and always talk about things. Don't hold things in and remember there will be good times and bad times and we will be there for all of them. Again, welcome to our family :grouphug:

mountaindreamer
07-14-2009, 05:14 AM
hi lea,

i, like so many others, don't know what i would have done if i had not found this website. everyone is a winner in this group, and we are truly a family.....thanks for sharing your joy with us.

hope you have a great day.

Saysusie
07-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I would like to add my "Thank You" to all of the members of this family. I've said this before, but I will repeat it for our newer members:

This site was set up for me as a gift of love, in memory of my daughter, from our beloved administrator, Conrad. When Lauri was alive, she and I would search the internet looking for answers, support, understanding, etc. Most of the time, we'd find almost nothing and/or we would be treated rudely or ignored. I wanted this site to be a place where everyone knew that they were not alone; where we would do all that we can to provide answers, to give support, to show compassion, to be understanding, and to give comfort.

Because of all of you, this site has exceeded my expectations and has become a global family. We have some members who have been with us since inception, some members have left and come back, some members are fairly new. However, I've seen that, regardless of the tenure, every single member has been open, accepting, honest, comforting, understanding, and willing to help in any way that they can. Even during your lowest moments and throughout your pain, you've always been there for one another and have never failed to give all that you have to help!
For this, I am so thankful to each and every one of you and I know that our global family here is the most open and accepting forum on the net!

Love To You All :grouphug:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
07-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Aww, SaySusie,
We love you, too. You are more knowledgeable about Lupus and other auto-immune diseases than some doctors I've seen. I always go to your posts to answer my questions.
I think that we all greatly appreciate what you have done for all of us.
Multas gratias tibi agemus!
(We give you many thanks)
MagistraMarla