PDA

View Full Version : thank you

chrissy26
07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
wanted to thank those that answered my temper tantrum last week i appreciate you words of encouragement...i realize that there are others that have the same things going on as me and as warped as it may sound it is nice to know i'm not the only one if that makes sense...sometimes loved ones and friends are so wonderful and supportive but they don't always get it as much as they try you know.... so thank you all for sharing it is a refreshing light in my day and gives me strength....

Danica01
07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I know what you mean. My loved ones are great and I feel so luck to have them but there are times I like knowing that someone feels the same pain as I do and can sympathize and understand. The support here is amazing! Last December I had surgery and so many people sent me well wishes and checked up on me after it was all over. Everyday I am thankful for the people on here and the love and support they give. So, with that, welcome to our extended family......you will never be alone and you will ALWAYS have someone to talk to :angelic:

mountaindreamer
07-13-2009, 05:57 AM
hi chrissy,

whereas we can not replace cherished family and friends, we are always here to offer comfort and support....every day i give thanks for this "family of the sky."