PDA

View Full Version : New Med Helping

MicRoMediC
07-12-2009, 12:14 PM
The doc put me on Mobic last week and the first day I noticed a difference. It's an NSAID and I love it. I can lay in bed without being in pain at night. Has anybody heard anything bad from this? Just wanted to share some good news with all the bad in my life right now...

mountaindreamer
07-12-2009, 01:15 PM
so incredibly awesome micromedic,

you have found a med that is helping....this is a dream come true. I am not familiar with Mobic because of an allergy to NSAIDS....so happy for you.

Rastagirl
07-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Micro....

I'm truly glad to hear your doctor has found something that's working for your pain. Hooray!! I'll celebrate with you....

:fam21:

Finding relief from your day to day pain can make such a difference in your life...in your health, your rest, your attitude.....everything.

Really nice to hear you can lay upon your bed...and not suffer. That is huge! Rest...both physically and emotionally are crucial in staying on top of your health issues. If pain does not allow you to get good sleep, everything else is a nightmare to deal with.

Enjoy each and every pain free moment! :cute:

Happy Hugs :hug:

:cool2: Lori

p.s. I've never taken Mobic, but lots of people here have had good things to report about their experiences.

justomegirlindallas
07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Awesome! Mobic is great stuff and it worked very well for me just be sure you don't take any other pain relievers on the same day you take your Mobic because its a very strong NSAID. I had to stop taking Mobic after my Bypass due to the contraindications to the post surgery healing rate (something about NSAIDS and heart conditions) but here in a few months I'll get to take it again.

I <3 Mobic. Its not a narcotic or addictive either so that is a bonus

I'm glad it works or you.

Angel Oliver
07-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Oh its so good to hear that its working for you my friend.Yipeeeee!:yes:

love Amanda.xxxxxx

Danica01
07-13-2009, 01:03 AM
I am sooo happy for you right now!!!!!!!! I have never heard of Mobic but I am anxious to do a little research and to see if this could be a possibility for my pain. Keep us updated on how you are feeling!!!!!!! Good luck:cute: