PDA

View Full Version : Cry....cry...

Leksie
07-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Today seems to be an emotional day, I need to pray...

debbie-b
07-10-2009, 09:52 AM
What is the matter, honey? Share with us, maybe we can help a little.

Debbie

gina
07-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Please share maybe just talking too some one will help, it helps me to vent.

Angel Oliver
07-10-2009, 11:24 AM
So understand you.Sending gentle hugs.xxxxxxxxx

Rastagirl
07-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Today seems to be an emotional day, I need to pray...

I will pray with you.....

"Heavenly Father....I am lifting Natasha up to You in prayer....and asking You to bring her Comfort....and a sense of Peace. Help to calm her emotions today....and remind her that she is never, ever alone when she has You in her life. Lord...she is your child....and she needs to feel her Father's hand guiding and protecting her today most of all.

I pray this in Jesus name.....Amen.

:angelic:

Hugs and Love, Natasha.....

:heart: Lori

MicRoMediC
07-10-2009, 07:44 PM
I, myself, am on the verge of tears too. I blogged all about it.

Leksie
07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't know what this is....I feel like I could cry at the drop of a dime. My stepson is here for the summer, its hard to explain to a 10 yr old why I can't do all the things I used to with him. We have always had a special bond since he was about a year old. He knows his father and I have been trying to make him a little brother or sister and I have failed 2 times. I can't spend the time that I want with him because of work and when I'm not at work I am too tired to play. I feel like I am treating him just the same as his mother who never has time for him. I feel like I am failing at the stepmother role. Also work is not going great. I returned about 2 weeks ago from a month of LOA and while I feel like I am back in the swing of things, I feel like I am not 100% so I am failing at that too. I know I am an overachiever and I've got to learn how to slow down. It's just not easy.... My mom spent 3 weeks visiting me and has now returned to Massachusetts. I miss her...

debbie-b
07-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Oh Leksie,

We all have those kind of days sometimes. I am sorry you are going through this stuff right now. Hopefully by now you are feeling better. I am sending you hugs and good thoughts.

Debbie

Spanglishqueen
07-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Hiya Leskie,

First of all you are not a failure. From what I read you are a very dedicated step mom and a very dedicated worker. Yes I have had those days when I am very sad for apparently no reason at all and I become a country song "tear in my beer" :laugh: We all do. You are just having a country song day..so cry in your beer it's ok. Yes I know the slowing down part is hard but you can still do what you need to spend the time with your step-son. It may be hard to explain a 10 yr old why you can't do all the things you used to but it won't be too hard to learn new hobbies. Model building, bird watching, etc... anything that will interest a 10 year old and not kill your body. I hope your day gets better and you feel better letting it out. :hug:

crmj1183
07-11-2009, 04:49 PM
leksie,

Dont cry honey, I know some days are tougher than others..... Im sending u big hugs and ur in my prayers. I hope u feel better

never give up
chriss

Leksie
07-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Thanks for all of your prayers, you all are blessings to me. I was just having a couple of bad days and I feel better now. I count my blessings instead of my short comings. But this site is great for helping when I am down and out, and great when I am feeling up, who woulda thunk a website can provide more support than the friends around us. THANK YOU!

Natasha

dsunshine
07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't know what this is....I feel like I could cry at the drop of a dime. My stepson is here for the summer, its hard to explain to a 10 yr old why I can't do all the things I used to with him. We have always had a special bond since he was about a year old. He knows his father and I have been trying to make him a little brother or sister and I have failed 2 times. I can't spend the time that I want with him because of work and when I'm not at work I am too tired to play. I feel like I am treating him just the same as his mother who never has time for him. I feel like I am failing at the stepmother role. Also work is not going great. I returned about 2 weeks ago from a month of LOA and while I feel like I am back in the swing of things, I feel like I am not 100% so I am failing at that too. I know I am an overachiever and I've got to learn how to slow down. It's just not easy.... My mom spent 3 weeks visiting me and has now returned to Massachusetts. I miss her...

I understand about feeling tired and wanting to be normal and perfect. Sounds like your body is saying slow down and take care of it. Don't allow the drugs and guilt to take over...which I know is hard. I had a spell where I was so tired and on top of being tired I CRIED at everything...commercials I would normally laugh at or watching certain shows...BOO HOOed. Talking to family/friends I just cried and I have never been an emotional person. I told my Dr. and she did say it was the drugs. I understand about your step son and My niece and nephew looked at me when I was first diagnosed and I could see the concern in their faces but those emotions have passed and now I have energy...as you will too. Things will turn around and you will get back to feeling like you again!