for some reason I am not able to post a visitors message to you.. :(
So thought I'll post here...

Was just wondering how you are...
Hope you are well...

huggss

x

Oluwa
07-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Hummm...dunno why Toby. I looked at my setting, same same, no blocks. Let me do a friend quest or are we...that friend feature..but that doesn't mean we weren't..eh?

How's the website?

How's Johsua?

I was just admiring your fun outing..bahaaaaaaing. What fun....

Me? Oh, I am doing. A dull life..but an okay one. Could use a tweaking in all aspects of it...

But hey, let me do that friend request if we haven't already and see if that is the issue before I forget...

Thank you for thinking of me...Huggggggs.
Love, Oluwa

Oluwa
07-09-2009, 07:06 AM
I did it, yay! See if that makes a difference?

L.,
O.

TobyJug
07-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Hey....

Yeh it works now.... whoop whoop...
Glad you are well....
If life is to dull I suggest you try and eat gherkins with whipped cream..... lol
nah only joking...

I am glad to hear u are well...

Johua is great thanks, he came camping also... :P and Debs and Storm lol a proper family outing..
The website is good a lot of visits but not to active on the forum but I am sure that will come....

Get tweaking ur the only one who can change things...

Hugss
xoxo

Oluwa
07-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Gherkins as in pickles and ice cream...ewwwwwwww. Though I do enjoy each separately...

When I was a kid I use to love pickle sandwiches...bread a bit of mayo and slice whole pickles. Oh and fresh cucumber sandwiches too, before they became pickles....

Love,
O

TobyJug
07-09-2009, 07:22 AM
Gherkins as in pickles and ice cream...ewwwwwwww. Though I do enjoy each separately...

When I was a kid I use to love pickle sandwiches...bread a bit of mayo and slice whole pickles. Oh and fresh cucumber sandwiches too, before they became pickles....

Love,
O

Yeh pickles is the word I was looking for lol....
I know was just a random thought lol....

oh pickle and cucumber sandwiches..... mmmmm yeh I like them...
or cucumber and sambal..... lovely...

x

iseedeadmonkeys
07-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey sorry to hijack thread, hope you are both doing well?

Me and Larz had the same problem, but then realised it was my settings lol you make all these changes then stoopid me and my brain fogs forgetting why these ppl are not writing back lol.

Anyway
soz
ISDM
x