PDA

View Full Version : Oh the pain or yes I really do have lupus or the meds really do work.

NoodleMom
07-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I have been out of a couple of my meds for about a week now. The muscle pain oh boy and the inflamation oh boy again. I hurt. Walking like Im eighty years old.

Thats all just a little teeny update on me.

Kasey

Danica01
07-07-2009, 06:21 PM
About four years ago I tried to stop all of my meds.....I thought I knew bette than the good ole docs. Boy was I wrong!!!!!!! I have never made it back to the point I was before I stopped my meds......worst decision I evermade and so believe me, I know what it feels like and I feel so bad that you are hurting like this :indifferent: I am sending you gentle hugs and I really hope you are able to get your meds soon :hug:

lucky7
07-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately i feel your pain!:wacko: My knees and my ankles are so sore right now sometimes i want to cry:hissyfit: Well at least we know what 80s going to FEEL like! It wont surprise us at all!:laugh:

Danica01
07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
I swear, our inside are on hyper speed when it comes to aging!!!!!! I had the doctor tell me once that I had the lungs of a 78 year old!!!!!!!!!! I was only in my mid twenties!!!! Oh well, I guess it could always be worse :cute: