PDA

View Full Version : You guys are the best !!!!

crmj1183
07-02-2009, 07:44 PM
I just wanted to say how happy I was I found this site and everyone on it. I feel like I have a new family. Im extremely happy and this site is very therapeutic for me and its help me get through my flare. And through my days. Thanks guys.

iseedeadmonkeys
07-03-2009, 04:06 AM
Hey, i know what you mean....

This place is my haven :yes:

I come here to offload, tell ppl about things going on in my life and just everything really, ups...downs....highs...lows, its a great place to me/be.

And best of all, ive got some really great friends on here, ppl who i can call...REAL FRIENDS,

So yeah lets celebrate all the wonderful ppl on WHL

ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
07-03-2009, 05:05 AM
Yes and agree its my safe haven,my social life,my counseling sessions and i too now have real friends......well done Saysusie on this great site in memory of Lauri.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxx

Spanglishqueen
07-03-2009, 08:28 AM
I absolutely agree and I second that Thankyou to each and everyone of you! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

P.S. Rasta showed me how to get all the cool icons up :hug:

iseedeadmonkeys
07-03-2009, 08:44 AM
LOL

Rast is clever with things like this!
took me flamming ages to work out where the smileys came from.....DUH bottom of page....but but but i dint have glasses then....thats ok isnt it? :yes:

ISDM

Spanglishqueen
07-03-2009, 08:50 AM
How many lupies does it take to screw in a light bulb? :laugh: I appreciate the group help we give each other because sometimes it can take me 2 hours to figure out even the simplest things :yes: