PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Froggal?

abbasgirl
07-02-2009, 03:40 PM
I've been thinking about her and wondering how she is. I haven't seen her around in a while. Did I miss her? I know she's been down. I hope she's feeling better.

Froggal...we miss you!!!

Rastagirl
07-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I haven't seen her in awhile either...and, of course, I'm worried. I've left her a few visitor messages.

The last time she was on, she had been back to the hospital a few times after her surgery and was battling a staph infection.

I soooo hope she's been able to beat it and is home recuperating.

I miss my Froggal too! :yes:

Angie....saying a prayer for you for strength and healing and a full recovery. May God meet your needs for each and every day of challenges.

Hope you return to your WHL family soon....your presence is missed!

Sending positive vibes and encouragment all the way to you in Kansas >>>>>>>>>>>>> :musik28:

Hugs n Love,

:cool2: Lori

mountaindreamer
07-02-2009, 06:01 PM
i join in the love being sent to froggal....hope you are ok, we miss you around here.

rob
07-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I haven't heard from Angie in almost 2 weeks. I'm worried too. But, she's pretty tough, so I'm thinking she's OK and just hasn't had a chance to get online and say hello.

Angel Oliver
07-03-2009, 05:15 AM
No.....ive sent a MIA out for her.So hope she is just resting and is ok too.Hope we hear from her soon.

Love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

Oluwa
07-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Where ever you are, what ever you are doing I hope Lupus isn't sniffing around...involved, Froggal. Be well...

Hugs and love,
Oluwa

debbie-b
07-03-2009, 06:16 AM
We are all sending you good thoughts.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
07-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Here it is Froggal for when you next log on.xxxxxxxxxxx

magistramarla
07-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I just read a post from her on another thread. She's in for a long hospital stay - I don't know why.
Marla

Angel Oliver
07-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes Marla thanks,i put on the other thread id find this so she can read what everyone has put here for her.Hope you are ok today too.xxxxxxxxxxx