PDA

View Full Version : Tongue

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 05:02 PM
I have those annoying little white sores all over in my mouth right now :tongue2: And couldnt even eat dinner tonight becuz the stupid things were rubbing up against my braces and it hurt. It was funny however when me and my mom were attempting to find something else for us to eat. I opened the fridge and sour cream fell out and went everywhere lol and then when you found me some pudding she dropped it and it popped open and went everywhere lol It was a big chocolate sour cream mess :laugh-floor:

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 05:07 PM
MMM still sounds delish :) Sorry you have those mouth sores.Maybe a little salt in warm water and gargle in your mouth...may help but wont taste so good,so dont swallow it lol.Hope it eases soon.

love
Amanda.xxxxxx

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 05:13 PM
My socks didnt think it was very yummy lol I might try that becuz this medicine Im using makes all the sores burn then they hurt again like 10 minutes later lol

I thought that someone might get a good laugh out of that :lmao:

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 05:16 PM
I did laugh but i always think of food ...so got a double whammy..a laugh n a mouth water.
Now it'll still sting,but it will help heal.I think you may need a proper mouthwash The pharmacy may help you.I use chlorhexidine gluconate,but ask a doctor or pharmacy first.They know best...but salt is still good to heal em.xxx

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh thats a funny thought :laugh:

The stuff I've been using all day is called like Gly-Oxide. I guess I'll have to try some salt water so maybe I'll be able to eat some ribs tonight! That sounds sooooooooo good

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh what id do for a rib right now.lol.Get the water as hot as you can take it,but not to hot to scald or burn your mouth.Then a heap of salt,teaspoon n swish arounf the mouth softly or just hold it in there,sit out then try again.Im doing it as i just had those 2 teeth out so got big holes in my gums ..yak! Does sting,but is helping.
Love
Amanda.xx

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
My mom made some and they smell sooo good but I couldnt eat it becuz it was irritating my sores lol UGH lol I just did the salt water things. Now I feel like I have a bunch of salt in my mouth lol yumm

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 05:51 PM
I know it'll make you thirsty,but hopefully help heal the sores at the same time.I can smell ribs now :) x

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Yes lol now I want some SunnyD but that makes them burn! lol Hopefully the salt water and this medicine will make them feel better =D The smell of ribs is wonderful lol

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 06:00 PM
MMmmmm ribs :) You know what i used to drink that all the time,but it made me hypa....i got addicted n i thought i was turning orange so i had to stop.MMmm it was so nice as well.x

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Lol now Im even more hungry lol :laugh:

I love fruity drinks. Soft drinks are gross lol

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Recently i got hooked on a cup of hot Vimto...omg so nice i drank the full big bottle.So carnt have it for a while....im gonna be HUGE lol :) Go and try a rib,cut the meat off...or just put it in your mouth and swallow..i would cause i love food.Even when i had my teeth out n was bleeding...had to eat,it hurt..but was so worth it.No harm in trying,but if it hurts too bad...well then ive given bad advice again :) x

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Whats Vimto? lol I tried eating some of it. And it is pretty delicious mmm lol But I cant chew :grumpy: lol

I also love food quite alot lol its surprising Im not alot bigger. I eat and eat and never exercise lol Its a miracle

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Me too lol.But you do swim sometimes so thats a fab way to excercise,uses allot of muscles burning off calories. Right ..gonna lie down.Sorry you didnt get to finish the full rib.Hope you heal soon,ask the pharmacy.Off to bed now.
You take care
LOve
Amanda.xxxxxx

Angel Oliver
06-30-2009, 06:10 PM
P.S Vimto is like a blackcurrant drink,you dilute it...so nice.x

ritzbit
06-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Thats true. And swimming is more fun than actual exercise.
Part of my rib will just have to do lol

Hope you sleep well =D