PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Saysusie
06-29-2009, 11:09 PM
We are still on our wonderful road trip. We are currently in Yosemite National Park and I've found this to be an absolutely breathtaking place. I had no idea that the park was so immense; I mean it's like a city. Complete with city buses to transport you around, grocery stores, hotels, and museums.
The hiking trails are breathtaking and the waterfalls are majestic. I wish that we had made arrangements to stay here longer, but we are heading home due to an emergency in our family.
I can't wait to share my adventures and my pictures with all of you! I see that we have some wonderful new members and that you have welcomed them warmly and with compassion and friendship! Love to you all!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Patty13637
06-30-2009, 04:57 AM
I cannot wait to see some pictures . Have a safe trip home .

Patty

Oluwa
06-30-2009, 05:17 AM
Can't wait till you're home..new snaps..Seattle too....and Saysusie, I am sorry...the reason why you had to cut your trip short..hugs.

Keep safe during the rest of your journey...and Rich too.
Love you,
Oluwa

debbie-b
06-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Have a safe trip home, can't wait to see the pictures.

Debbie

abbasgirl
06-30-2009, 09:01 AM
So sorry about the emergency!

I'm so glad you've had a good time! I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your adventure. We've missed you!

mountaindreamer
06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
hi saysusie,

what a wonderful opportunity to visit yosemite, this has always been a dream of mine. Please be safe on your way home, and i am so sorry that you are having to return due to an emergency. Hope everything will be fine.

magistramarla
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi SaySusie,
It's good to hear from you, and I hope that the emergency was not too bad. I've read that Yosemite is not too far from Monterey. My friend who loves it there plans to come see us next summer so that he can visit the park again. I'm not an outdoors person, so I wasn't too interested in going with him. After what you just said, I might be interested after all.
Perhaps you'll get back up to Northern CA again while we live there. You'll have a place to stay in Monterey!
Marla

lucky7
07-01-2009, 12:55 PM
AWWWW, sorry you had to cut your trip short Saysusie!:no: I hope everythings ok. Im gla dyou had FUN FUN FUN!!!! WOO HOO to that!!!:yes: CAnt wait to see your pics and hear your stories!!!!!! HUGSXXXX