PDA

View Full Version : Hello newbie to website but not to lupus

mammiebren
06-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I was diagnosed in 2002, was really shocked since I thought my rash was rosacea, but fortunetly my doc was familiar with lupus, the reason being she has lupus herself. I also have Sjogrens which is no surprise to most of you. I guess my biggest symptom is feeling detached, well at least it's the hardest to deal with. Recently I started having high blood pressure I have been on about 4 different kinds, My question is, is there a blood pressure medicine out there that does not exaserbate lupus.

SandyR
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
welcome mammiebren! I can't answer your blood pressure question but I can relate to your roseacea story. I was diagnosed with rosecea by 1 dermie a few years back. I doubted the doc because I had a friend from early childhood who suffered badly from rosecea and I knew that my symptoms looked nothing like hers. amazingly, all the roseacea medicines did nothing for me. I asked the doc about that at a follow up and she was like well every case is different. I was yay, different because it's not what you think it is so see ya! :embarrassed: Sorry for going so off topic. I really just wanted to say hello and welcome! :cute:

Patty13637
06-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi , no answers for you sorry .

Patty