PDA

View Full Version : Off to A&E today

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Just to let you know im going to A&E this morning,
Its not normal being in this much pain, i cried last night cause i could only sleep on my back and that was for only 4 hours,
I turned to my side to pick up my pepsi on the table next to me and something twanged in my back sounded like a guitar string :hissyfit: then this morning i got pins and needles in my left hand and it really hurts to move pick up thisngs, im resting it on laptop whilst typin but its shakin uncontrollably,
Anyway im going to get ready
catch up with y'all later or summin
isdm
xx

Angel Oliver
06-28-2009, 05:03 AM
OUCH Jane,

Let us know how you get on.Hope they help you and ease that terrible pain.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

Oluwa
06-28-2009, 05:35 AM
ISDM...

I hope the pain is from something minor that can be tweaked..and adjusted manually. Back pain, pain in the extremities I can relate...and it's not a party. Wish you wellness...

Love,
OLuwa

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 08:38 AM
hiya just a quick reply b4 i pass out,

The hosp said lupus is flaring....well i knew tht last night, and thts what caused my back to pull so easily, and she give me some codine based stuff which ive just took and some diazepam to stop muscle spasms, which ive also just took, now i feel a bit odd light headed numb and like i could sleep for a year etc so going to bed now,

Thanx for well wishes hopefully speak to you soon tonight when i wake,

sorry so short ,

MJ threw up in waiting room all paitents and drs came runnin to help then receptionist put me forward so we could take him out.....handy man!

ISDM
xxx

magistramarla
06-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Take care, ISDM,
It sounds like your whole family needs a good day of rest.
Marla

Danica01
06-28-2009, 09:41 AM
My love! I am so sorry you are feeling so bad :worried: I wish I was there to cheer you up! Hopefully you have a little relief with what the good ole doc gave you. You rest as much as you need to and just update us between naps. Sleep well sunshine and remember we are all thinking about and sending you well wishes :sleeping1:

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 10:29 AM
thankyou thankyou,
just woke up still feel a bit yukky and light headed pre m day!! blimey not looking forward to tmrw takin all that stuff together think my head will be in the shed for the day...owww but i got a nurse appointment tuesday afternoon this is all not good for me this week......main thing no back pain!

love me
xxx

SandyR
06-28-2009, 10:37 AM
ISDM -
Sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell. Have to admit, I was laughing aloud at the image of everyone scrambling once he got sick to clear you out of the waiting room. Nothing like a little puke to clear out a room! I hope you get some relief from your new meds and that your little man starts feeling well soon. Did he have to see the doc too?
Sandy

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey Sandy,

No he dint see the dr himself but was prob getting fed up with waiting and thought hey lets liven up the place a little lol, they did rush out to me and ask for his name, when i said im the one to see the dr not mj lol, the adrelien rush (sp?) that i got helped releive the pain for me a bit so all went ok in the end.

This new med is gonna take a bit of getting used to think il just have the diazepam at night time beofre bed cause i feel like im more than relaxed...like the feeling you get when drunk very strange!

x

Angel Oliver
06-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Put a jug of juice in the fridge tonight n a sandwich maybe...so when you wake its allready for you.Tmrw will be a sh***y day for you,but hopefully you may get some sleep too.Hey why dont you call your nurse,see if she can do a home visit...im sure you fit into the emergency home visit categary. Thinking of you.

lots of love
Amanda.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Ive just had the weirdest experience of my life, i actually thought i was gonna die or summin scared me so much,

I read my codine box wrong, im only to take 1 tablet every six hours, i took 2 earleir plus a diazepam, and took another 1 about an hour ago, and i seriously tripped out,
I was really light headed and thought stoney come into the house and was putting shoppin away, i thought it was monday morning, i thought i had just had breakfast and just taken mtx (even though i take it before bed now) i was stuck on the sofa wide awake but not with it one bit, i could actually here stoney puttin stuff away in my cupboards, it was so weird, anyway managed to get hold of her, and she coming to get me now, im too scared to be here by myself incase i dont wake up....i know tht sounds a bit extream to you guys, but i was seriously trippin out and still am a bit now, buzzing like you wouldnt belive, i jus broke down again, i need company.

To make matters worse i was sitting infront of this screen dyin to write summin on the wall, just so i could get some response from someone...anyone that i was gonna be ok, i even thought i had wrote on this wall.

anyway i must go get dressed now

spk to u all soon
me
xx

Angel Oliver
06-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Dont panic..what mg are they? Im on diazepam n codeine phosphate...you'll be high as a kite lol.Its easily done we've all done it.I know its scary and i am so glad Norma is on her way.I think its better whilst your like this n in such pain and tmrws M day...its best you be with someone.Whats the dosage ? If you carnt write back dont worry i'll chat when you feel a bit better.Hope you are ok soon Jane.Sending you HIGH hugs.

love
Amanda.xxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-28-2009, 02:16 PM
i would mind angel but the sickness is summin else, could just be the flare tho and this muggy weather just aint easing up, tripping moments this time of my life is not my idea of fun espesh when it no decent kind of drug!!

30 mg the codine i belive its called dihydrocodine?? or summin along those lines i would look but trying to ruduce the amount of times i loose my head standing up :)

2mg diazepam, 1 to be taken 3 times a day or if needed, like i said b4 think il just stick to one tab at night b4 bed, stupid drs ive been fighting to get diazepam cause of the myoclonic jerks i have when flaring high temp!! well i may have to save some for tht spesh occasion!

Thanx angel i kno u mean well, just phoned me mum and told her i cant take this anymore im not strong enough to fight this loosing battle against stoopid lupus!

P&L
ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-28-2009, 02:26 PM
lots of hugs adn kiss my dear friend thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

magistramarla
06-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Hang in there, ISDM!
You can too keep fighting the wolf! Just think of all you have right now - your sweet betrothed who loves you and the little boy who needs you!
This is just a set-back, and we all know that back pain can really put you out of your mind.
Sleep a lot, take your meds correctly and get that nurse there to help you!
Keep us informed on how it's going,
Gentle Hugs from across the pond,
Marla