PDA

View Full Version : muggy weather...does anyone else?

iseedeadmonkeys
06-27-2009, 05:09 AM
We are having right old muggy weather over here,

Just wondered if anyone else gets this, where fingernails feel hot and sweaty like heavy too, its really strange thread i kno lol im abit of a weirdo with my body!

I dont wear nail varnish but when i do its the same feeling like your nails feel heavy :)

Oh crikey please shut me up now,

hahahaha
ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
06-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Goin dark here hoping for a storm cause im weird.But Jane yes...arms too.Maybe pressure in the air before a storm...or just maybe its normal....poo...rain...gotta get in NOW.xxxxxxxxxx

Danica01
06-27-2009, 12:39 PM
You are your own barometer, I love it :-) I do not get this but with us anything is possible when it come to our bodies! Hopefully you and your body will get some relief with a little rain!!!!!!

Rastagirl
06-27-2009, 01:58 PM
LMAO.....Just stopped by to shut you up, as requested, Jane.....

:)

Seriously, Danica's right, we are our own barometers. I can feel storms coming....in my joints.....not my fingernails. :laugh2:

I can feel pressure changes, even slight ones. When the air feels muggy, heavy....most of my joints do as well.

It used to be the worst in my hips, but once they were replaced....titanium doesn't seems to conduct weather reports. :nah: My hips are no longer affected. HOORAY!!

Hope you and your fingernails are now having a better day, ISDM.

:cool2: Lori

p.s. You might want to be careful during lightening storms, Jane....your fingernails might just be lightening conducters. Best not to test that theory, IMHO.

Angel Oliver
06-27-2009, 04:16 PM
I am one too...a human one...i know when its gonna thunder and snow.....with a thunder storm i get a certain head in a vice eyeball popping headache.With snow....well i look at the clouds,but mostly i smell it....am i weird? xxxx

Danica01
06-27-2009, 10:24 PM
We should take out insurance on our personal barometers :-) You know, like JLOW has on her booty :booty: I think we are more valuable than most people would think!!!!! Who needs the weather channel when you have someone with Lupus and arthritis to tell you it is going to rain!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!!

MicRoMediC
06-29-2009, 09:02 AM
We should take out insurance on our personal barometers :-) You know, like JLOW has on her booty :booty: I think we are more valuable than most people would think!!!!! Who needs the weather channel when you have someone with Lupus and arthritis to tell you it is going to rain!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!!

:laugh::laugh:This is so true danica!!!! I'm glad I'm not alone!!! LOL.

Danica01
06-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! You are never alone :-) I will always be here to make you giggle:-)