PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone's rash look like this?

justomegirlindallas
06-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I attached the picture as an attachment

Angel Oliver
06-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes,but mines a lot lighter and not as rounded ,but its on the cheeks n bridge of nose like you,i have no photo.When it comes up again,i'll take a photo.
Many members here have the rash but not everyone.Like,i can go in the sun most times and its just very light.There are photos of these rashes of the members but i carnt remember where they are.Someone will post here n direct you im sure,soon.Try n click on ISEEDEADMONKEYS PROFILE,i think she has her photo in her profile,ive seen it somewhere.

love
Amanda.x

P.s you are still beautiful my friend.xxx

Oluwa
06-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Yep...

Times just light pink.
Times cherry redder.
Times bumpy.

Affecting factors.
Light artificial....PC. Fluorescent.
Natural light. Sunlight.
Stress.
And well, just Lupus doing its thing.

But always there.

Love,
Oluwa

Delphinia981
06-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Yep, girl...that's me, too...chin and all!!

I've had great results with Aveeno Ultra Calming Lotion (about $16 at Walgreens, but you can find it just about anywhere), and cold slices of cucumber. Give it a try!! :D

KATROACH1972
06-26-2009, 12:36 PM
mine does, I have a pic of mine on my page, i usually get alot redder then the pic i posted, but i didnt want to freak people out! You and me being in Texas dont help with the freakin heat! hugs kathy

SandyR
06-26-2009, 12:50 PM
<~~~~ this is mine when it's calm but showing. It looks worse sometimes and better others.

justomegirlindallas
06-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Can they come and go in short periods of time?

Oluwa
06-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Yep.

For me...mine would come and go for years, unknowingly to me, it was Lupus...but then one day it never left.

I dust the diaper rashed cheeks with green powder, Physicians Formula...neutralizes the redness and press my foundation in...not rub..I pat it...Viola...almost disappears...

L.
O.

Lee_amyj
06-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Mine looks like i am really mad... i can step outside for 5 seconds in the sun or get hot inside and my face goes red... everyone always asks me whats wrong? y are you mad? and im like thats just my skin.... it gets kinda anoying tho... Mine puffs up and gets really red so i guess it not like a real rash... Not sure...