PDA

View Full Version : Felt so bad yesterday

DrinkofWtr
06-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Yesterday, I felt so bad. Every inch of my body was very sensitive and painful. So I decided to take a painkiller so that I could sleep as long as I could so I wouldn't have to feel the pain and discomfort for awhile. Anyway, when I woke up I still felt bad, so I went to bed. This morning I woke up feeling a lot better. What maddens me about this disease is that I can never predict how I am going to feel from day to day, so I can never really plan anything. For example, tomorrow I have tickets to go to a B-52 Concert at a local nightclub. I just hope that I will be feeling fairly good tomorrow night so I can enjoy it. I just never know how things like that will turn out.

mountaindreamer
06-25-2009, 01:28 PM
you are so correct, drinkofwtr.

we make plans and then have to change them because a flare decides to honor us that day.....really sucks. Maybe you got your flare out of the way yesterday and hopefully tomorrow will be great.

good luck, if you go to b 52, have a wonderful time.

lucky7
06-25-2009, 02:44 PM
WOW, you hit the nail on the head there. I really dont PLAN like i used to, i truely cant, my body does what it wants even if i think im doing ALL the RIGHT things not to cause a flare. I honestly take it DAY BY DAY. If something HAS beeen planned, sometimes i have to cancel, it is what it is, i do what i can when i can,i have lupus, as of this time its partly out of my control. Ill tell you what, you find out who your FRIENDS are and just HOW MUCH certain family members LOVE you through it all.

SandyR
06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Drinkofwtr,
Jeannette's right. You hit the nail right on the head. No one understands the way you guys do what it's like to not be able to plan for tomorrow or even later today. Save your strength for today so you can go out and enjoy your night tomorrow!
Sandy

lucky7
06-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Thats right Sandy!!!! Rest so you can ENJOY the concert!!!! WOO HOO!!:yes:

DrinkofWtr
06-26-2009, 12:24 PM
You are so right. You find out who your friends are and who are the family members that care. I still don't know if I am going to make it to the concert tonight or not!

SandyR
06-26-2009, 01:07 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Angel Oliver
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Oh i so hope tomorrow is a feel good day with speed injected energy (not literally lol) but hoping you feel good for the Looooooooooove shack....think thats what they sing...isnt it? Or have i got the wrong band lol. You enjoy it.
lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxx

Danica01
06-27-2009, 12:22 PM
I just wanted to say that I hope you are having a wonderful, comfortable day today! I am thinking of you.........

DrinkofWtr
06-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Well Friday morning, I ate a little breakfast, but that came up and I tried to rest until evening so I could go to the concert at 9 p.m. Well I went, but the set up was different from the last time I was at this club and their were no couches in the club like last time and we were packed in the place like sardines--standing room only. I have the feeling that the capacity was beyond that allowed by the fire and building codes. Boyfriend almost got into a fight, and could hardly see the band at all. I tried to make the best of it, but it was not good. Also the dance floor was gone, unlike the last time I was there. If I ever go there again, I will pay more and get a table, although the food they served didn't look that good. They do have good groups, and entertainers come there though. Peter Frampton, Foreigner and Robert Trower are coming soon.

SandyR
06-28-2009, 10:24 AM
drinkofwater,

I am glad you were able to make it to the show. Stinks that it wasn't as good a setting as you were expecting, but compared to staying home all luped up, I am glad you were able to get there. Hope the band played well!

Sandy

DrinkofWtr
06-28-2009, 11:23 AM
The band did play well, and yes it was better than being luped up. I got home at a reasonable hour too, 11:00 p.m.

Angel Oliver
06-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Oh what a shame,but at least the band was good and you got outside thats the main thing.Just rest allot...get that energy back now.

love
Amanda.xxxx