PDA

View Full Version : Congrat isdm and stoney!!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-20-2009, 01:46 PM
I really don't know if thier mind if i tell you guys but i got a text from stoney this evening telling me ISDM has proposed and thier now engaged!!!!
I just want to tell them how soooooooooooo very happy for them i am!!!!! you both are the best friends a girl could ask for and deserve this happiness!!
i won't spill all the beans i'll let them tell you all the glorious details!!!! just want to tell them congradualtions !!!!! gone have to be lots of getting drinking to celbrate!!! i love them both soo much and once again soooo happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:9:

:fam21:

:beerchug:

:arms: hercules hercules !!!!

debbie-b
06-20-2009, 03:11 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

That is wonderful news.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
06-20-2009, 03:17 PM
OMG what fab n happy news.Congratulations to Jane n Norma....oh wow....such a happy day.....wow!! Oh so romantic!!:You_Rock_Emoticon::musik25::valentine3: :fam21:

Lots of love n hugs n happiness
Amanda.xxxxxxxxx

rob
06-20-2009, 04:10 PM
That is some great news! Much of what we talk about here is so serious, so scary. It's always nice to see some good news for a change. Congratulations!

Rob

Rastagirl
06-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Woo Hoo!! :fam21:

Break out the Bubbly, Crank up the Music....and Dance in the Streets!!

It is time to CELEBRATE! :fest30:

Contratulations ISDM AND STONEY....I'm truly happy for you.

Best wishes to you both.

Love,

:cool2: Lori

Larz77
06-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Congratulations and best wishes! May you have many wonderful years together!

Larz

Danica01
06-20-2009, 11:03 PM
I am so happy for you!!!! Life is so much better when you get to share everything with your best friend, the one you love! I hope you two have a long and happy life together! I am so proud of you and so happy and excited!!!! I can not wait for detail!!!!! :valentine3:

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-21-2009, 02:23 AM
isn't it wonderful i am soo happy for my two bestest friends!!!! its so wonderful they have found each other i'm cheshire grinning for both of them my cheeks ache!!!!

Angel Oliver
06-21-2009, 07:06 AM
I was laughing so much at Jane being ' u.t.d' on fb.....i was roaring with laughter it hurt but was so funny :) xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-21-2009, 07:40 AM
I was laughing so much at Jane being ' u.t.d' on fb.....i was roaring with laughter it hurt but was so funny :) xxxx

yer it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Angel Oliver
06-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Yes it was the funniest thing ever then Norma's reply....oh so funny.I so needed that laugh.xxx

mountaindreamer
06-21-2009, 08:33 AM
let the celebration begin.

ok, some of our computer wizards need to figure out how we can all be there via the stars and modern electronics.....we all have to participate in this party.

Jane and Norma....i can not begin to tell you how happy i am for you and your family.....this news just made my day.

Rastagirl
06-21-2009, 12:01 PM

:grin69: Okay...idiot Rastagirl has sat here for 5 minutes now trying to figure out what the heck "u t d " stands for ....I know fb is Facebook.....but pleeeeeeeeze shed some light on u t d ?????

Oh wait.... is it "United till death" ??? Arrrrgggggggg.... or maybe it's "Under the davenport"....or "Undies totally destroyed"......

Someone help hopeless Rasta..... :wacko:

Better yet, share the whole comments from Jane and Norma on Facebook. I'm not on there yet....so can't read the convo.

Please do not leave me hanging in suspense!

:laugh2: Lori

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-21-2009, 12:40 PM
:grin69: Okay...idiot Rastagirl has sat here for 5 minutes now trying to figure out what the heck "u t d " stands for ....I know fb is Facebook.....but pleeeeeeeeze shed some light on u t d ?????

Oh wait.... is it "United till death" ??? Arrrrgggggggg.... or maybe it's "Under the davenport"....or "Undies totally destroyed"......

Someone help hopeless Rasta..... :wacko:

Better yet, share the whole comments from Jane and Norma on Facebook. I'm not on there yet....so can't read the convo.

Please do not leave me hanging in suspense!

:laugh2: Lori

Lmao Up The Duff :laugh:

iseedeadmonkeys
06-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Well this is nice....really shocked tyvm :yes:

Ermmm lol everyones words are soo kind, thankyou again!

Oh and just for the record im not pregnant lol stoopid fb application told me i was lol.

The boys were very supportive although my younge man doesnt kno so i need to write on thread how and why i asked, so u can read on there if you like, Normas request so she read it back to MJ, as he doesnt kno yet.

Anyway thanx again

all my love
Jane

p.s bring on the bubberly
xxx

Rastagirl
06-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Well this is nice....really shocked tyvm :yes:

Ermmm lol everyones words are soo kind, thankyou again!

Oh and just for the record im not pregnant lol stoopid fb application told me i was lol.

The boys were very supportive although my younge man doesnt kno so i need to write on thread how and why i asked, so u can read on there if you like, Normas request so she read it back to MJ, as he doesnt kno yet.

Anyway thanx again

all my love
Jane

p.s bring on the bubberly
xxx

Here it comes...........................

http://blog.wineenthusiast.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/champagne_toast.jpg

Raising my glass in a toast to your happiness... :smlove2:

Lori :heart:

iseedeadmonkeys
06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Oh wow, thats soo cool!!

I woildnt of known how to that, hehe thanks Rast xxx

mountaindreamer
06-21-2009, 04:46 PM
hey ISDM,

i raise my glass to you as well.....you both deserve the very best that life can offer, and i am so glad that both of you have found the "right one." Congrats to you my friend.

Danica01
06-22-2009, 01:51 AM
I am following mountindreamer and everyone else in toasting the two of you!!!!! I love you and I am so happy you have found the love of your life.......just knowing you will have your best friend with you forever is such an uplifting feeling. Enjoy every minute of this!!!!!!!!!!!! The rings look beautiful!!!!!I am still waiting for more pictures!!!!!

:cute:

Monique89
06-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Congratulations!!!
Thats fantastic news!!

Oluwa
06-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Cheers...celebrating your love and commitment to one another, to MJ, Shane and Joe...

Hugs with love...Congratulations...

Love,
Oluwa

kducks
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Congrats! http://bestsmileys.com/excited/2.gif http://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/4.gif

iseedeadmonkeys
06-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanx guys for all your support and well wishes it really does mean alot to us,

As you can imagine we have our fair share over here of (some) ppl who dont approve of our relationship let alone the engagement lol, but it really really REALLY does mean alot to us that we are getting all these messages thank you soo much

All my love
Jane and Norma
xxx

magistramarla
06-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey ISDM,
Well, we think it's wonderful! Congrats to both of you. Marriage is a partnership - and when you've found the right partner, no matter who that partner is, hold on to her or him.
I wish we could all be there for the wedding!
Marla

SandyR
06-22-2009, 08:20 PM
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
That is wonderful news! And I <3, <3, <3 your avitar pic!

lucky7
06-23-2009, 03:47 PM
AWWWWWW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! HOW WONDERFUL!!!!:cute: WOO HOO!!!