:You_Rock_Emoticon:

You will be fine, we are all thinking about you

much love and best wishes

:240:

ISDM
xxxx

Angel Oliver
06-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Goodluck Heidi and i'll be thinking of ya too.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
06-14-2009, 07:10 PM
sending lots of wishes for good luck on your exams.....i know you will do great, and then you can rest....hopefully enjoy the summer.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-15-2009, 09:12 AM
AAAAHHHHHHHH thanks guys thanks ISDM you should told me you put this up only just saw it!!

well one down!!! two go on wednes adn thurs morning!!

omg my body hurts don't think it like sitting in a chair for nearly 4 and half hours!!!

was aloud to stand up and stretch it why i'm in a room on my own!! but still you don't want to do it to much it waste time and i just about finished all the questions with 5 mins to spare!! so fingers crossed xxxx

again thanks alot guys means alot xxxxx (i had to ring my family to remind them i was taking exams so they could wish me good luck!! lol)

lucky7
06-15-2009, 01:45 PM
WOOOOOO, 5 mins to spare huh!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! I wish you the best!!! Im sure YOU DID GREAT!!!!!! GO HEIDI GO HEIDI.........:arms:

Angel Oliver
06-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Heidi

I sat in my garden and thought of you...sending you those ''please let her do well'' thoughts. Hope this week goes quick so it can all be over n you can relax.

love
Amanda.xxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-16-2009, 01:49 AM
ahh thanks guys be thinking of me tomorrow morning and thurs morning too please!!!!
think i'm gone sleep for a week after these exams!! well that is after i party that thier over !!! :fest30:

well back to the revision speak to you all later xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Oi oiiii essex bird!!!

Glad you did it yesterday, and still got all me fingers and toes crossed for you for the rest of the week!

did ya get the card? you never did say!

i had a troll with purple hair as a good luck charm when i was in school taking my exams! do you remember those trolls? gawd lol i had loads :) a wizard, a spaceman, a beach party one and others cant think back tht far!

anyway ciao for now
ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-16-2009, 06:36 AM
yer sorry did get card thank you xxx
oh god yes i remember the trolls that don't half bring back memories!!! well some lol xx
thanks again hun xxx

Angel Oliver
06-16-2009, 07:39 AM
Im sat in the garden just thinking of you again and wishing you all the luck in the world.
Hey i used to have a troll too.In fact i look like one in a morning with my mad hair :) xxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-16-2009, 11:05 AM
hey you, thanx for my friends to you card....very sweet, was gonna txt you earlier but forgot soz,

oh and btw...i did grow on a tree, thats how my mum and dad got me :yes: none of this giving birth yukky yuk milarky!!

P&L
ISDM
xxx

stoney
06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
hey good luck for the other 2 exams..then we can have that p!"ús up!! love from norma and mj (the other 2 r asleep YES WHOHOOO)

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-16-2009, 12:32 PM
lol janey i knew i just knew it !!! lmao as long you liked i ment your and normas don't know what i would of done with out you two of late your the best friends a girl could ask for xxx
and thanks to angel for thinking me while your in the garden i am one with nature you know!! :-) hehe
and normsi no thanks to you and mj and my two cheeky monkeys fingers crossed for tomorrow its the worst one!!! aarrggghhh
will let you all know how its gone when its over xxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-18-2009, 09:55 AM
well guys,
guess what !!!!!!!
yesss you guessed it exams are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wohoo yer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for all your support it means sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
lots of loopie love H x

lucky7
06-22-2009, 04:46 PM
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! Exams are OVER!!!!!! WOO HOO for you Heidi!!!! Im celebrating with you!!!!!!