PDA

View Full Version : Good Days

SandyR
06-13-2009, 07:12 PM
I had a great day today. Even went for a walk with a friend and a dog. 1.5 miles. It's been almost 2 months since I have been able to walk that far. :musik25: It was a little misty, but I didn't care. :laugh: My next goal is to get back to dancing. I used to go 3-4x/week and I have only gone once in 2 months. :grumpy: Hopefully, my ankles will continue to cooperate! :653:

K.Grams
06-13-2009, 08:40 PM
That sounds like an AMAZING day! Keep going and stay positive that's the
way to go especially when youre feeling that good! I hope you continue to do
good and that your ankles keep on keepin on!

SandyR
06-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks K for the support!!!!!! :071:

lucky7
06-15-2009, 01:53 PM
AWWWW< good for you Sandy!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! What used to seem like the "little things" arent so little anymore huh!!! Im really happy for you, its so important to MOVE whenever we can, even through the discomfort at times!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Angel Oliver
06-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Sandy,

Well done and you just do it slowly...but enjoy it all.

love
Angel.xxxx

SandyR
06-15-2009, 04:11 PM
lucky7, that is exactly how I feel, that the little things aren't so little anymore. Especially things I have done almost all my life, like climbing stairs or even just getting up off the bed or couch at times.

Hi Angel! I am learning to slow my roll, but I am not necessarily liking the slower pace. :nah: I am learning to listen to my body and slow it down right now though.

mountaindreamer
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
hi sandy,

i really miss multi-tasking....where i used to do 5 or 6 things at once, doing 2 things now results in some sort of an accident...drives me crazy.

Saysusie
06-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Sandy;
Kudos to you and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I know that you will be able to have many more walks and even go a further distance. Take it slow and work your way up! But again.....Congratulations!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lucky7
06-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh, me too Phyllis! Carl would get so mad at me! LOL Hes like "ya know, studies show that when you do more than one thing at a time, nothings getting done to its best because you're not giving it your full attention". LOL Yeah, well, at least im getting things done though!!! Hes happy now though since ive slowed WAY DOWN!