PDA

View Full Version : Sad

Leksie
06-11-2009, 09:48 AM
I am new to this site, and usually only use these kinds of sites for information. But, I am in need of some powerful prayer. I pray that God will give me the strength to continue living my life with the understanding that all things are possible. I have recently gone thru a 2nd pregnancy loss this time at 22 weeks. I pray for the souls of my babies and ask God to watch over them as I know only he can. I pray for comfort and peace in my heart and my mind because I know the will of God will lead us to a better place. While this hurts like hell I know that God is right beside me.
We were going to have a baby, but we had an Angel instead~Jedaiah Alexander Bland~5/27/2009
Thank you all for your support if you ask he will provide,
Natasha

debbie-b
06-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Natasha,

I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray that god will give you the strength you need, to deal with this loss.

Debbie

Rastagirl
06-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh, Natasha....I am praying earnestly for you now. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful child. My heart aches for you, for I have been there. This is a loss that tears into your heart and aches deeply. God understands your pain...and you are right, he will never leave you, nor forsake you. This is the time that He will carry you gently in His strong arms. Remember, He says...."For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future...."

Gentle HUGS from my heart to yours! :hug:

I will be praying for you in the days to come....that God will give you peace for your heart and mind, and will help you get through the days ahead, minute by minute. I will ask Him to give you the strength you need to go on.....and ask Him to lovingly provide a home to your little angel, Jedaiah Alexander. That is a lovely name!

I am sorry that you hurt so deeply right now....You have reached out to a place with people that genuinely care for all of our members and are always there for them. We will not let you go through this all alone. Lean on us and ask for prayers and comforting as often as you need.

Because I care....

Fondly,

:heart: Lori

gina
06-11-2009, 10:46 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. i don't know how it feels but can imagine the pain. god has a plan and he with you. there must of been something wrong with the child. he is with you and if not him there is always and angel.

i will keep you in my thoughts.

dsunshine
06-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Natasha
Sorry for you loss and I can't imagine the heartbreak you are having! Glad your a believer and Know that God has both your baby and you in his hands and is carrying you right now during this time in your life. Having Lupus is enough to deal with and to have to endure loss on top of it is a test...but there is no testimony without a test! I said a prayer for you asking God to uplift and hold you and plant another seed in you when your body is strong enough to hold and deliever a healty, strong, beautiful child. Remember you are a VICTOR and not a VICTUM....By thy stripes you are healed in Jesus Name!!!

Oluwa
06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Most loving God,
losing a child is devastating.
Bless all women,
and especially Natasha
who have had a miscarriage.
Comfort them in their loss.
Give them hope
for children to come.
Bless them with an abundance of love
that as their bodies heal,
so too may their hearts.
Give then the courage to face each new day
in the confidence of your love;
in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
--Vienna Cobb Anderson

abbasgirl
06-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Natasha, I'm so sorry. My heart is heavy for you and your family. I will be lifting you all up in prayer.

sick n tired
06-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Hey Natasha...know that I have walked the road of burying a precious child...my heart hurts for you right now...please know I am thinking of you and praying for you...

Leksie
06-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Thank you all for your prayers, some of my family has come to visit me and brought my spirits up which was a God send. Your support is greatly appreciated thank you sooo much. I have come to the right place. I feel the love.

Natasha

Rastagirl
06-13-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm so glad to hear your family surrounds you with love and comfort. And happy to know your spirits were lifted. You are blessed to have a strong faith and loving family...to help you through this.

Natasha, I'll continue praying for God's comfort and peace for your heart.

Never give up hope for a pregnancy....I was told I shouldn't have children at 18, when I was diagnosed with Lupus. Through 27 years, I have been through miscarriages. My heart knows what you're going through. But two miracles happened....I have two children....a son who is almost 17, and a daughter who is 13 now. God knows the plans He has for us. The key is trusting Him.

You are definitely among friends here....we will support and comfort you...let us know how we can help.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

MicRoMediC
06-13-2009, 06:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I have the lupus anticoagulant antibody that can cause me to have miscarriages in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy. hopefully i will be able to get pregnant. i don't wish the loss of a child on anyone. i'm so sorry. thoughts and prayers always.

AyahsClan
06-13-2009, 09:46 AM
So sorry for your loss. Praying for your broken heart. Glad you decided to join this forum. You will find people who care and understand the heartbreak of life with lupus.

Love and Hugs,

scubagramplit
06-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Natashia
so sorry for your loss.
Father in heaven, be on Natashia and guide and comfort her in these trying times and if it be Your will bless her with a healthy child when You and her are ready. Bless this family. In Your Sons glorious name, Jesus Christ, Amen.
God Bless, sincerly, JIm.

Leksie
06-14-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I have the lupus anticoagulant antibody that can cause me to have miscarriages in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy. hopefully i will be able to get pregnant. i don't wish the loss of a child on anyone. i'm so sorry. thoughts and prayers always.

Never be scared to try. I used to think that miscarriage/stillbirth was the worst thing thing that could happen to me, then it did and with family and God I made it through. It's not easy but it will be worth it. :9:

Delphinia981
06-15-2009, 06:56 PM
God Bless you, Natasha...this is so much to bear. I know it too well, unfortunately. I had five miscarriages before I was blessed with my daughter. The longest I carried was 22 weeks, and the shortest was 19 weeks. Every time, I died a little more inside...but I kept my heart open and my eyes to the sky. He has a reason for everything...and I know this isn't what you want to hear (I certainly didn't want to hear it)...but it's true.

I am lifting you and your family up in prayer...know that He loves you and that we love you, too.

Pearl
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen...nobody knows but Jesus...."

Trust that he knows your sorrow and that he will heal your pain. You are among faithful friends here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and with your angel.

Jana

Lala
06-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, I will continue the prayers for you and your baby's daddy.
Laura
"I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"

Angel Oliver
06-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Oh im so sad to hear of your loss my friend.Oh such a deep sad time.My thoughts are with you and i send you gentle hugs n love.We are all here for you.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
06-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Natasha,
I wish I knew the right words or thoughts to take away your pain. I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Your family on heaven and on earth is in my prayers.
Sandy

Leksie
06-24-2009, 08:15 PM
A visit to the OB's office today revealed our baby my have had a chromosonal abnormality. This is so not what I expected to hear. Good news is they were not able to link the loss to Lupus and I was not flaring and APS tests still came back negative. But now my husband and I have to go thru some genetic testing. But my husband has 2 children from a previous relationship that are healthy, so the problem may still lay with me. Unfortunately if this is a genetic problem I will still have to endure a very high possibility of fetal demise in future pregnancies with no real way to prevent it. Either way I will just have to let go and let God and trust that his will is the way. Thank you for your continued prayers. I go back to work next week and will definately need the strength.
Natasha

Patty13637
06-29-2009, 06:55 AM
Hugs and prayers going your way . Have faith .

Patty