PDA

View Full Version : :( bad day):

vaanisingh94
06-10-2009, 03:33 PM
ugggg todays one of those really bad days for me,i went to the dentists yesterday an well i had a rootcanal done an well it not quite done as yet i still have to go back for them to finish it,but anyways they said they cant finish it cause i have a really tense gum an :hissyfit: well they was all minglin with it yesterday to find the nerve,an now well this morning i woke up an my mouth is all swollen an it hurts really bad and iamma not feelin good either an well i dont know when its going to go down cause since yesterday when i came back from the dentists it was painin an was swollen in the inside an i can even eat properly,whateve comes it comes out,well i dont mean throwin up it just cant stay in my mouth,i cant evn shew :hissyfit:,an even when i talk its like everyones sayin what did you say! an i have to wait till the 23rd to go back to the dentists:( i hope i am not stuck like this till then an plus it hurts bad an i cant even do anything, except that they put me on this antibiotic medication to keep down the swellin an the pain but i didnt fell any difference it feels the same an its not even helping an i am goin to las vegas with my parents on sunday an i hope i am better for that:( i am just really sad about everything right now an fustrated an have no idea what to doo..........

Angel Oliver
06-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Oh i feel the pain for you.I know its so painful,i had 2 done the other week.Worst thing is they have decided my 2 teeth have to come out on the 23rd....due to a jaw problem i have.
The meds hopefully should kick in soon and it will easebut it takes time.Make sure you take pain killers as this will ease it too.Avoid very cold n very hot drinks.I know you just had the treatment,so it will be bad now.....but it does ease eventually.I wanted to rip me head off.....so i know.I'll send healing thoughts over to you.....and i hope it eases soon.Once they touch a nerve its sets everything off....you feel its never gonna get better...but it will i promise.
Sending you a very gentle hug.
lots of love
Amanda.....OUCH....as E.T says.xxxxxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
hi

so sorry your day is so bad....i am such a chicken when it comes to dental work...you are brave to even go. Angel is definitely the one to sympathize with you on this, and she has the experience to help you.

i send gentle hugs and wishes that your pain starts easing.

abbasgirl
06-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm with Phyllis...I'm a chicken too when it comes to going to the dentist.

(((hugs))) and hang in there sweetie.

DrinkofWtr
06-11-2009, 09:53 AM
I feel for you. Root canals are the worst. When it comes to the dentist, I am meticulous about going and because I am so meticulous about it, it causes undue suffering and stress. I never put off going to the dentist. I only wish I could say the same of the doctors. I seem to always try to put them off.

vaanisingh94
06-11-2009, 06:36 PM
thanks for all the regards well now the swellin went down a lil but it still hurts an people can still like not understand wht i say cause of the swelllin,lolzbut i am tryin the best i dont like dentists either but i have to go back 2 time more for them to complete it an well i dont wanna but i have too an :hissyfit: well idk wht to doo when i go back it will be the same so to bad for me, when i was there on tuesday it didnt hurt tht much except all the time they were pokin my mouth with needles:hissyfit:but other than tht it didnt hurt when they were workin on it not after wards it did an not well best of luck to me an thank you all again

MicRoMediC
06-13-2009, 06:40 AM
I had a root canal done twice on the same tooth. it sucked. then they capped it. then they pulled the temp cap off and permanently capped it. i hate dentists! my boyfriend hasn't gone in several years and i finally convinced him to go because one of his teeth is literally rotting out of his mouth. grosssssssss. stubborn....anyway, best of luck.

lucky7
06-13-2009, 03:22 PM
AWWWWW, i hope you are getting better!!!! Just wanted to say im thinking about you!!!!! At least it gives you an excuse to not have to talk to anyone you DONT want to talk to!:yes: