PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Problems

wrightrs
06-10-2009, 06:49 AM
The sceen when out on my laptop. So I won't be here while it's being fixed.

mountaindreamer
06-10-2009, 06:58 AM
mine did this once, and i plugged the computer into my tv and used it as the screen....i am probably too late, you are probably gone until the computer dr. heals your screen.

wrightrs
06-10-2009, 07:42 AM
mine did this once, and i plugged the computer into my tv and used it as the screen....i am probably too late, you are probably gone until the computer dr. heals your screen.

I'm still here now. I'm hooked up to a monitor. My laptop is still under warranty. HP sent me a box to send it back to be fixed. I have no idea how long that will take. I will miss you all while it's gone. :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

rob
06-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Becky,

I sent my HP laptop in to have the dvd drive fixed, and I was amazed to get it back in 4 days, and I shipped it from Maine to California. They are usually very fast.

Rob

wrightrs
06-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks Rob, Still haven't got it packed up yet. I've been backing up my files. I will get it shipped this weekend. Hope it won't take long. Using the monitor makes my back hurt worse. So I don't use it much. I know I won't be here next week at least.