PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares..in the middle of the day!

iseedeadmonkeys
06-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Hello everyone

And welcome to my nightmare :)

Im really pleased i went to sleep this afternoon as the following scared the hell outta me!
Dont know why im having so many nightmares atm, but anyway,

So there was a handful of ppl from here...as i went to bed shortly after reading a thread and saw some famous faces of this forum...you just so happened to be in my dream!

I was staying at someones house and we were out in the mountains, i was being stalked by bears!! gawd they really do scare me tht and big cats...like we have many of them round here :) only in the zoo!

anyway i was trying to stay calm but every time i went to the windown there was a bear there and trying to get in the house, i was washing a sink with whitening toothpaste??

went to take the rubbish (trash) out and the door closed behind me so i was hding as a heard? of bears were circling me :)

For some reason i then ended up in my mums little tin car, just sitting there upright hoping to god that they dont see me pannicking!

Then they all started roaring really loudly and i woke up....i think it was thundering outside!

So glad i woke when i did coz i could feel my body going into sleep paralysis :hissyfit:

Anyway im awake now for.....a very long time!

Thanx for not helping me!

LOL
ISDM
xxx

magistramarla
06-07-2009, 12:10 PM
ISDM,
You've been watching too much Primevil!!!!
Marla

Angel Oliver
06-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Jane,

I so understand you.Most nights for me its nightmare city.I too dreampt of a bear recently except that buggar clawed me and was so strong.
My other dreams are:_
people falling from the sky and bodies splattered...blood everywhere
planes crashing
being shot
I tell you...with Insomnia....doesnt help as i want to stay awake as i am too scared to sleep.
But it will pass.!!!

Bears in dreams mean....aggression and also spiritual power and strength!!

Like you too i have had a few paralisis moments.It got so bad,me n mam set up a baby monitor so i could make a noise and she would come in and help me.Then i realised......YOU CARNT TALK WHEN ITS HAPPENING :) doh!!!
With me....its my medication....from asthma to pain meds.Play havoc with your mind.
Just know it will pass.....and i understand you....!!

lots of love and good thoughts
Amanda....nightmare city woman!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah i understand the spiritual power thing now, as ive been trying to channel lately!
lol @ the monitor thing, its really hard, but yeah i kno its med based also, cheers chick xx

lol marla
Shh u telling everyone hehe

ISDM
xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-07-2009, 03:16 PM
ahh ISDM i feel for ya you know about my one they stil keep happening as well!! soo big hugs to ya know they will pass!!

angel love the monitor i idea except live on own my mums a half hour drive soo don't think signal will work!! lol

Angel Oliver
06-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Hey dont bother...i tried it.....even tried to grunt...anything....but nothing was coming out of my mouth....except in my head i was SCREAMING!!! As the man from my dream was standing behind my bed trying to strangle me,,,he was laughing....i tried so hard to let my Mam know......nothing! Im ready for him next time....dont know what i'll do but i'll give it a good try.xx

mountaindreamer
06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
hi ISDM,

just want to jump in and tell you that i hope your bad dreams have passed, and that you are able to sleep without scary bears roaring at you.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanx mountain...yoooor too good to me :yes:

You kno what it reminds me of?.....that horror movie...is it called Jason or summin? where the bloke enters ure dreams? and ya cant do anything about it,

Whe it first started happening to me i think i was 9 and i tried so hard to get up and turn the light on...but always end up back in the same position, or i try and scream out for my mum, but no words would come out, i found the more i fight against it the more drained i was when i woke up!

So i thought about working with it, now i can feel my body going "under" like pins and needles all over my body starting from my head, so now i put all negative thoughts outs of my head, lay there fairly still and relax until it passes also gives me the chance to meditate, i think it only lasts like a few seconds although at the time it feels like hours, Nowadays i can even sometimes pull myself out b4 it happens, still at the end of the day it completely drains ureself, so all u who have it, try it, it takes a long time to get negative thoughts out of ure head at the time, but in time u can do it, the more relaxed u are in ure dream the quicker you "come too".

Peace and sweet dreams everyone

ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
hi ISDM,

OMG....i can't believe you battle with deamons even in your sleep...isn't it enough that you have to deal with the lupus deamons, and now even while you are getting much needed sleep.....so very sorry.

meditation, pleasant thoughts, sounds like you are doing everything that you can to keep the nightmares from happening....Hopefully, this will pass, and you will get peaceful sleep....this is my wish for you.

magistramarla
06-08-2009, 11:44 AM
OK ISDM,
Now you've got me doing it! I woke up this morning having a dream about a cheesy-looking dinosaur from Primeval eating my cats!
I guess I was thinking about our conversation and worrying about my babies. We're moving in September and I can only take the two youngest with me. I'm upset that I'll have to have my two who are 17 years old put down. They are both just too old and sickly to handle changes. I'm also upset that I have to find homes for the one who is 14 and the one who is 7. My son will also have to decide what he's going to do with his black lab that he has left at our house. My "critters" are just as much my babies as my children are, so I'm not a happy camper. Thus, the nightmare.
Marla