PDA

View Full Version : The Dangers of MTX and raised toilet seats

magistramarla
06-07-2009, 11:44 AM
I took my MTX yesterday evening. Since it makes me somewhat queasy and VERY sleepy, I crawled into bed as soon as the news was finished. I think that I was asleep before my husband joined me.
At 2:30 a.m., I struggled to the restroom, my legs aching, my stomach hurting, and my bladder bursting. I was settling heavily onto the toilet seat, since my knees won’t hold me up, when I realized I wasn’t settling onto the toilet, but into it! As I laboriously hauled myself out, I muttered, “I’m going to kill him.”
Mission accomplished, as I curled up back in bed I gave my husband’s snoring form a vicious little kick. He rolled over, but continued to sleep peacefully.
This morning, when he woke up and tried to be cuddly, I poked him in the ribs and said “Prepare to die!”. He fairly quickly surmised that he had left the toilet seat up.
I have to commend him. He did try really, really hard to keep a straight face while I told him the story.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
:) LMAO........you see im laughing with you and not at you!

Had summin like tht happen to me too!

hope he realised lol

ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
06-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I know i should'nt....but....

:) OMG thats the funniest image for the day......so funny im hurting my jaw laughing......and nearly coughed up a rib :)xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Hmm that will be the ribs you ate the other night Angel!

you do realise ure not sposed to eat the bone dont you?

hahaha

ISDM
xxx

Angel Oliver
06-07-2009, 03:21 PM
No Jess ate the bones...only 2 small ones....they looked so tasty i nearly got on the floor with her :)xxxx

KATROACH1972
06-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I feel your pain!! I have fell in more toilets at night then dang tidy bowl man!!! We should put a spring loaded seat! That would teach them! hugs

mountaindreamer
06-07-2009, 09:58 PM
oh marla,

thanks for the laughs....you did an excellent job of precisely describing the sequence of events....so it was very easy to visualize exactly what happened....glad you got even the next morning....even if hubby was having to work to keep a straight face.

hope you feel better today,

Deskdoll
06-07-2009, 11:15 PM
It could have been worse, he could have put the lid down......you'd still be mopping up! :laugh::laugh:

preshad
06-08-2009, 01:12 AM
I took my MTX yesterday evening. Since it makes me somewhat queasy and VERY sleepy, I crawled into bed as soon as the news was finished. I think that I was asleep before my husband joined me.
At 2:30 a.m., I struggled to the restroom, my legs aching, my stomach hurting, and my bladder bursting. I was settling heavily onto the toilet seat, since my knees won’t hold me up, when I realized I wasn’t settling onto the toilet, but into it! As I laboriously hauled myself out, I muttered, “I’m going to kill him.”
Mission accomplished, as I curled up back in bed I gave my husband’s snoring form a vicious little kick. He rolled over, but continued to sleep peacefully.
This morning, when he woke up and tried to be cuddly, I poked him in the ribs and said “Prepare to die!”. He fairly quickly surmised that he had left the toilet seat up.
I have to commend him. He did try really, really hard to keep a straight face while I told him the story.

After being married for 44 years got used to it. Been there, done that , many times. Look first before you sit.-Best advise.

rob
06-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Look at the bright side, you could have been like a friend of mine. She was a bit tipsy and sat down in a public toilet with the lid up, PLUNK! And to make matters worse-there was no toilet paper! Of course, her problem wasn't from MTX, but from that wonderful stuff called Jose Cuervo.

Oluwa
06-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Marla.....ewwww...Did you fall in the water...or just get suction tight that when you pulled out you heard a pop and was left with a purple ring around your bum?

That happened to me not so long ago..I had to scrub my butt cheeks just thinking of another's dribble on my skin which may have or not been there...icka..even if it was my husbands. I'd lay in bed thinking it was burning a hole in my skin if I hadn't.....Willies, willies. I am slightly OCD with germs...

Love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
06-08-2009, 11:01 AM
hi rob,

jose cuervo will make you not even care if you fall into the toilet.

magistramarla
06-08-2009, 11:17 AM
We've been married for 33 years, and I've had him well-trained. It was an odd night for him to forget, and it would be on MTX night!
The guy that I felt sorry for was my son! He had two older sisters who hated him and two younger sisters who hated him. He was the only male using the upstairs bathroom, so if he left that seat up, they were all gunning for him. Once, the two younger ones spread super glue on the seat before he went in there! We heard some horrendous fights up there and we were not at all surprised when he escaped into the Marines as soon as he possibly could.
Oluwa,
Yea, I'm small, so I fell in! Jeff was in trouble all day yesterday. I don't think that he will forget again!
Marla

PEARLESS
06-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Got a solution!!!!!!!!! Put some vasaline on the toliet seat in the morning before he sits for his duty. He'll never ever forget to lift the toliet seat again.
pearl