PDA

View Full Version : I apologize!

froggal
06-05-2009, 12:42 AM
I just wanted everyone to know that my staph infection is back and also, I am having the worst flare I have ever experienced. I may also have to have another surgery so they can figure out what went wrong with the last one! Thank you all for your thoughts and comments. I promise when I start feeling better that I will be back on here, talking to much as usual! I love you all so much and miss talking with you!! I dont want anyone to think that I am ignoring them, I just havent really felt well enough to get back to you! I promise I will get back to everyone just as soon as I start feeling better! :yes:

tasha
06-05-2009, 12:47 AM
oh no i hope you feel better!!! no need to apologize.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-05-2009, 03:38 AM
oh no i hope you feel better!!! no need to apologize.

I second that lots of love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NoodleMom
06-05-2009, 04:21 AM
I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.:no:
Kasey

Oluwa
06-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Wishing your 'norm' returns soon..be well, keep well, Froggal.

Head hugs.
Love,
OLuwa

ashleybaby715
06-05-2009, 04:36 AM
no need to appologize!
i hope that you get better soon!!!!

rob
06-05-2009, 04:40 AM
Hi Angie,

You just can't get a break from all this, I'm sorry you are getting so beat up by infections. There's no apology needed, you just go easy on yourself and get better ASAP.

Rob

debbie-b
06-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Hope you feel much better soon. I feel you, when I feel real bad, I just want to lay down in my easy chair. I hope they can figure out what is going on and help you.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
06-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Sending you gentle hugs and hope you feel better soon and they find out the cause so they can help you more.Just rest....we'll be right here...as E.T once said!!!

love
Amanda.xxxxxxxx

DrinkofWtr
06-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Here's hoping you will get well soon. I am so sorry to hear your infection came back.

froggal
06-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Thank you . . . to everyone for all your encouragement. I took platelets yesterday so I am feeling a little more like myself today. I decided to pull my sorry butt out of bed, walk downstairs, and get on the computer for a short while! I am not supposed to be around people because of my infection, so I also had to wait for everyone in the house to be out doing other things before I could get on the computer! I am glad I decided to venture down here and try to be social for a bit! Everyone here always makes my day brighter! :yes:

Pearl
06-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Hope you are feeling better.

Jana

abbasgirl
06-05-2009, 08:36 PM
You don't have a sorry butt, dearie! (((hugs)))

Hoping and praying you receive a super fast healing, froggal. ((((more hugs))))

Rastagirl
06-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi Angie...

You were most definitely missed, but also worried about and prayed for by me.

You are in my prayers daily...for you to gain strength and fight off this infection. I'm sorry you're having to suffer so much. And go through so much crap post-surgery and have to go through another. That can really sap your strength and patience...especially when you're dealing with Lupus and have family responsibilities on top of it. Please do all you can to take good care of yourself first.

Loads of Gentle Hugs to you... :grouphug:

You don't worry yourself at all when you can't find the strength to join us here posting...relax, take good care of yourself...and feel free to just read...the posts, our PM's and visitor messages to you. And take ALL the time you need to answer them...or just read and accept our encouragement...and know that you don't HAVE to answer anything back. Just use them to get well and bring your spirits up. Okay?

We just want our Froggal to Get Well... :wub:

Here's a little present for you.....to make you smile.....

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:uRE-qJ-2oTi4NM:http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5199/pozenpisicutayx5.jpg (http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5199/pozenpisicutayx5.jpg)

much Love...from your friend........Lori :cool2:

dsunshine
06-05-2009, 09:50 PM
I too just had a staph infection...a MRCA staph infection. Do you know how or where you may have caught yours? I am so baffled about staph's. I had to go on bactrim 800mg for mine along with trying to hearl from a cyst removal that got infected and turned into an abscess on my left armpit.

KATROACH1972
06-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Thats not fun! You take it easy sweetie! We all can relate, and dont worry about not writing. I am sorry you have felt so bad! Hugs to u from me! Kathy

Angel Oliver
06-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Im glad you managed to get here after your platelets and hope it gave you a boost knowing we are all thinking of ya.

Gentle Hugs
Amanda.xxxx

Delphinia981
06-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Oh no, Angie!! i've had staph before...it sucks beyond sucking, I know. Please don't apologize...use that energy to get back to feeling better!! We love ya!

mountaindreamer
06-07-2009, 09:26 PM
hi angie,

i am so sorry that you continue to battle with the infections. I so hope you don't have to have another surgery, but if you do, please know that I will be sending angels your way to hold your hand.

you are missed when you are not around, but never are you questioned. i worry about you and so hope that your days get better.

take care, and rest, you are very special.

Saysusie
06-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Angie;
I am so sorry to hear that you are now suffering with this infection and that you will need another surgery. You need never apologize if you must be away from us in order to take care of yourself. We are here for you whenever you need us and what matters to us is that you get better!
Please take care of yourself and know that your family is here for you!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie