PDA

View Full Version : Its done!!! :) :)

ashleybaby715
06-04-2009, 04:33 AM
I presented yesterday! most people had 2-3 people on their panel, but lucky me.... i had 4 ! ugh! hahah
and they were the hardest of teachers to get!
but even tho i was scared, and im sure i stuttered a bunch of times.... they said i did absolutely amazing, and that i did the best they have seen in years!
the highest score you can get is a 40....
and i got a 40 from every single person on my panel!!

it is such a weight lifted from my shoulders to do this, and know i did as good as i did!!!!!
yayyy!!!!

i want to say thanks again for everyone who helped with my 'interview' part. they really loved it and thought it was a really unique way to do that section of the project.

mountaindreamer
06-04-2009, 04:42 AM
hooray for you, ashley,

a perfect score by "the hardest teachers" for a perfect student.....you did a great job, now rest and then enjoy your time off.

so glad your school year is over and that you completed your project. Wish your friends here at whl could have been in the room cheering you on, but you obviously did fine without us. glad we could help with the survey portion.

sleep tight and keep a smile on your face.

Oluwa
06-04-2009, 04:43 AM
Applause, applause. Tight hugs. I am so proud of you, Ashley.

You've experienced how dedication and hard work can give you the strength to achieve success. Hugs with admiration for you.

Always believe in yourself.
Love,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
06-04-2009, 04:43 AM
OH Ashley

Im so proud of you WELL DONE!! Knew you'd fly through this and so glad you got top marks.:You_Rock_Emoticon::fam21:.Now you can rest and enjoy your hols.xxx

lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxx

rob
06-04-2009, 05:34 AM
I knew you could do it! Take a bow! And a perfect score on top of it all, wow! Your presentation helps everyone who has Lupus, the more people out there who know what Lupus is, the better. Well done Ashley.

Rob

gina
06-04-2009, 06:46 AM
You go girl, that is great and to have more on the panel is wow pat yourself on your back. Great job:laugh:

Bonita
06-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Good job Ashley and God Bless Bonita

NoodleMom
06-04-2009, 08:34 AM
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!:musik05::You_Rock_Emoticon::f am21:

DrinkofWtr
06-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Ashley,

Great job. Now you can relax a bit. I remember how stressful school was, and I am glad you go through it with flying colors?

MicRoMediC
06-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Great job!

RedHairAngel
06-04-2009, 12:09 PM
good job! no GREAT JOB! way too go prefect scores too ! You go GIRL!

Debbi

Rastagirl
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Nice Job, Ashley! You should be very proud of yourself....top scores and success are great reasons for a big celebration.

:071:

Congrats on a job well done! :grouphug:

We knew you could do it.... :fam21:

Fondly,

:cool2: Lori

Pretti in Pink
06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Relish in the moment, you earned the right to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more step in the upward hill.

magistramarla
06-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Ashley,
Please allow me to add my congratulations. What a great job! Was this a college project, or a really great high school?
If there is a power point, is there any way for you to upload it onto this site for the rest of us to see? That would be cool.
I wonder if there is any way for your project to be brought to the attention of the Lupus Foundation. It might be a great thing for them to use as a way to teach people about Lupus.
You know that we are all very, very proud of you!!

ashleybaby715
06-05-2009, 04:35 AM
i will definetly see if i can upload it, because it is a powerpoint.
and wow, that would be really cool to bring it to the LF's attention!!

thanks guyss ! ! :]

rob
06-05-2009, 04:45 AM
i will definetly see if i can upload it, because it is a powerpoint.
and wow, that would be really cool to bring it to the LF's attention!!

thanks guyss ! ! :]

If you want, I can make it a "sticky" so it will always be at the top of the page for all to read. You are in high school, right? It's hard to tell because you do come across like a college student or a very mature young adult.

froggal
06-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Ashley, you are such a good kid!!! I am so proud of you girl!! You are a good example to young adults everywhere! :yes:

Pearl
06-05-2009, 05:10 PM
If I was your mom, I would probably (with a tear in my eye) tell you how proud I am of you. Even though I'm not your mom, I will still tell you, with a tear in my eye, how proud I am of you. You have taken adversity and made it work for you. What an example you are. Thanks for bringing awareness to our dastardly companion. We'll defeat it yet. Now go and have a great summer vacation. We are celebrating with you.

Jana

ashleybaby715
06-06-2009, 09:27 AM
that would be awesome if you'd make it a ''sticky''

and yes, i'm finishing up my junior year in highschool.
hehe, thanks ! :]

magistramarla
06-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Ashley,
Was this for a Gifted & Talented program? One of my students, also a junior, just did an awesome project on Classical Archaeology. She used an archaeology professor at UTSA and me, her Latin teacher, as her mentors. My own daughter did one on animal training. She had a trainer at Sea World as a mentor and she actually got to train the sea lions, sea otters and walruses. Good GT programs are great for students like you!
Marla

ashleybaby715
06-06-2009, 06:26 PM
omg that would be awesome to get to train animals at sea world!!!!
haha
but no this was just a project that is like a requirement that you NEED to do to graduate...
im not really too sure why we have to take this class our junior year...butttt yeahh haha
in a way, im glad because im trying to have smooth sailing thru my senior year. but honestly, this project wasn't even hard ,because it was on something i know so much about, and something that im passionate about. since i wanted to 'raise awareness' and thats what im all about. haha

apparenlty, all the teachers have been talkin about me, saying how i did such a good job.
i feel so like accomplished :laugh:

AyahsClan
06-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I presented yesterday! most people had 2-3 people on their panel, but lucky me.... i had 4 ! ugh! hahah
and they were the hardest of teachers to get!
but even tho i was scared, and im sure i stuttered a bunch of times.... they said i did absolutely amazing, and that i did the best they have seen in years!
the highest score you can get is a 40....
and i got a 40 from every single person on my panel!!

it is such a weight lifted from my shoulders to do this, and know i did as good as i did!!!!!
yayyy!!!!

i want to say thanks again for everyone who helped with my 'interview' part. they really loved it and thought it was a really unique way to do that section of the project.

AWESOME! Good job there Ashley! So happy you aced it. That must have been nerve wracking to say the least.