PDA

View Full Version : My Graduation Project....

ashleybaby715
06-01-2009, 04:55 AM
i'm completely done with all of the work for it. i want to say thank you to everyone who replied to my one thread that had all the questions on it. i present this upcoming weds. i'm so ready to do it ! like im excited because i want to help educate others about Lupus.
its so cool too i got everyone who will be on my panel lupus awareness braclets :] hehe

ahh wish me luck!!!!

debbie-b
06-01-2009, 05:11 AM
That is awesome, good luck. Let us know how you did.

Debbie

gina
06-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Great hope you get and A+ on it. let us know how it goes.

Oluwa
06-01-2009, 05:45 AM
Thank you, Ashley for taking Lupus Awareness to the classroom...hugs.

Luck? You don't need luck, you, your work will get the top grade...You go, girl...Enjoy giving your presentation.

Love,
Oluwa

rob
06-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi Ashley,

I was wondering how your project was coming along. So you are all done and ready to make your presentation-very cool. I agree with Oluwa, luck has nothing to do with it. Good research, and a passion for the subject you are speaking about always makes for a good presentation. Since you obviously have both of these bases covered, you'll do great on Wednesday.

Rob

magistramarla
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Ashley,
Here's my two cents worth! I'm a teacher, and I agree that it really shows when a student has a passion for presenting their subject. I'm sure that you will be great, and I wish that I could be on that panel.
Bona Fortuna! (Latin for Good Luck)
MagistraMarla

mountaindreamer
06-01-2009, 08:33 PM
hey ashley,

good luck on wednesday, be sure and let us know how it goes....i know you will do a superb job.

MicRoMediC
06-02-2009, 06:54 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a childrens sized lupus support bracelet? I got one the other day but it's adult size and it's huge on my wrist.

Pearl
06-02-2009, 07:06 AM
I think I told you I would respond to your survey, and then I think I got busy and forgot. No excuse for me. Although I would like to claim brain fog, I can't remember if I actually had brain fog...:)

Congrats on finishing your project. You will do great! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Best of luck,

Jana

Saysusie
06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Ashley;
Many, many congratulations on completing your project and for spreading Lupus awareness!! I do believe that I responded to your survey:wacko: I hope that, with my brain fog, it was not one of those things that I thought I did, truly intended to do......and never did it!!! At any rate, congratulations again!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Saysusie
06-02-2009, 04:46 PM
MicRoMedic;
Are you looking for bracelets to order online? If so, I've ordered bracelets from this company and they make children's bracelets:
www.mymagicfairy.com

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie