PDA

View Full Version : What a great start to today.....

iseedeadmonkeys
06-01-2009, 02:27 AM
And its not even 12pm!

**Permission to laugh**

So i wake up this morning, somewhat early but never mind...think it could be the weather! and i was laying there for a bit thinking (as you do) got up and threw up no idea why,

So thought i would have a nice bubbly bath, which went well...as baths do! then went to get out, and slipped on the side of the bath my left arm went underneath me so i fell back and landed on my shoulder water went everywhere lol banged my knee and i kno your sposed to relax when falling (to prevent futher damage) but it proved quite hard at the time as i was trying not to drown!! now ive pulled every muscle in my back...muscles i dint even kno exsisted! thank gawd only the cats were in the bathroom at the time cause my pride was damaged too :) AND just taken MTX......not a good start i can say!

Hope everyone else is having a good one

peace
ISDM<-------I blame the monkeys!

Angel Oliver
06-01-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh Jane Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! And then after the fall you have me...asking for advise how to speak to doctors.Hey glad im not the only swollen one now :) ONly joking.
You take it easy...get some cream on the swellings...wow you'll be bruised tomorrow.Oh you poor thing.Please take care.

love
Amanda.xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-01-2009, 04:18 AM
AAAAhhhh Janneeyyyy

hope your ok maybe i have come out in sympathy pains for you well before you even did as woke up to go to college this morning having apcked all bay and stuff last night went to reach over to turn alarm of and really struggled to move all the bottom of back was killing me felt like i had sweinging from chandlers!!! oh how i wish i had lol :-) took me two and half hours to get out of bed ----- so you guessed never made it to college really upset as only got two weeks till exams ----- aarrghhh * biting nails*
so between the two of makes us a right pair!!! lol
hope you feeling better soon getting your vibrating mat out!! xxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Angel.....Im sooo proud of you! :yes: well done with finally telling them how it is, btw dont be worried about my misfortunes lol its makes my day putting a smile on others faces xxxx

Heidi.....Take it easy you!! oh and btw i read that last bit as getting my vibrating MAN out hmmm maybe i bumped my head??

peace
ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-01-2009, 06:59 AM
LMAO no now i would like one of them lol!!!
just to make you giggle imagine this in middle of shower and everything goes off --- yep electric ran out always seem to happen when i'm in the shower!!! well there i am soppy wet towel around me peek out the house to make sure no one is coming down the alley so i can get in shed and put emergency on!! lucky no one went pass pheww!!!!
well hope you ok H xxx

Saysusie
06-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Oh my goodness ISDM!! I am so sorry that you are injured, but it does conjure up a pretty funny picture:cute:. Not laughing at you...laughing with you! So, how are those newly discovered muscles feeling today? Better I hope!

Tiggerlishus: I'm also glad that there was no sudden breeze as you were slinking down the alley wrapped in your towel (lol). Sometimes, things go so wrong that they are just hilarious!!

I'm glad that you both are OK.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
oh yes could you imagine if there was adraft!!! the visual is unbareable to think about but oh soo funny at the same :-)

iseedeadmonkeys
06-01-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL

When i slumped my self in my towel on my bed and sobbed (helplessly) for a while i smiled and thought.....i know who would like to hear this!

im a bit tender but not too bad thanx

peace
ISDM
xx

mountaindreamer
06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
ooooo isdm,

so sorry a about your series of disasters, but thank goodness you decided to share with us, gave me my laugh for the day.(once i realized that you were ok and not hurt) thanks.

heidi, a draft while sneaking down the alley to turn on power....that could have been a funny one too.

hope you both are having good days.

Angel Oliver
06-02-2009, 05:19 AM
How are you today Jane? Swollen n bruised or feeling a bit better after your slip up?Hope you are ok.Thanks so much too.
Love
Amanda.xxxxx

Pearl
06-02-2009, 07:09 AM
If only cats could talk......:)

Hope you are feeling better today.

Jana

iseedeadmonkeys
06-02-2009, 08:38 AM
hehehe Jana :) if my cats could talk they would tell all sorts of strange goings on in my house...espesh at night (not what you r thinking either btw!) i talk aand walk in my sleep, when Tav was a kitten one morning she wouldnt come near me...ermm i think i was shouting at her!

Angel, im feelin in ure club today! my ankles are soo painful and swollen they hurt to walk on, im a little concerned about the left leg atm, keep feeling thw beginging of twinges/cramps in back of leg (seriously got a whole bunch of things crossed its not what i think it is) ive had soo many problems with my (warfarin) blood levels the risk is far to high for a 3rd clot,
Anyway i know the pain so if it does crop up im off to A&E....day and the life of me!

peace
ISDM
xxx

mountaindreamer
06-02-2009, 08:49 AM
hi isdm,

i hope your ankles are better today. I know that everything has you concerned, and i wish that each day finds you a little better.

tell the cats to close their eyes.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-02-2009, 08:59 AM
LOL :) mountain.....i think they just think to them selves UH OH here comes the crazy rat lady again!

yeah cheers hunni im sure everything will be ok, but ya do think tho init!

love
ISDM
xxx

Pearl
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Next time those cats look at you like you're the crazy rat lady, hiss at 'em, just like they do when they want to warn someone or something to stay back. They'll really think you're crazy then. Plus, it'll be fair warning in case you decide to accidentally on purpose fall on one of them for being so disrespectful...:)

Hope those ankles are better...know how they hurt!